The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not much, live near a store and the owner says i've been harassing customers in store for awile. :lol: i don't care if i don't go to the store but the accusation is weird to me and the dude is full of shit, luckily i have this case manager lately and explained to her and hopefully she can get me a place soon, that's fuckin retarded, he's lucky i don't fuckin sucker punch him.

Owner says i did not do any of that shit and can go in the store, was falsly arrested because some female cashier, she was fired :lol: the accusations were so fucking weird that i did not even understand, the store owner happens to be my landlord and stuff, he's a cool dude and checked the camera's and shit, so am good, not dealing with shit cause some cunt that said shit i did not even do, so fuck her, not me personally, this pig is lucky he had handcuffs on me or would have beat him to a pulp, i told him was going to beat the fuck out of him, he was to much of a pussy to throw down, how is someone going to throw down when you're a fucking pig with handcuffs,tasers,guns, you fuckin pussies, fuck you, i'll beat the fuck out of you in 30 seconds.

Last edited:
Just got up. Today is Eevee Community Day for Pokemon Go, so me and the girlfriend are going out to catch shiny Eevees in the afternoon. I'm pumped. Had it booked off work and everything.