The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That's true. I have a good deal of local independents but only maybe 2 are worth visiting. One specifically has gone to utter shit in the last decade.

My experience is that the good FLGS thrive on creating community and offering a modest discount on MSRP. Bad LGS charge MSRP and make no effort on community. The middlers charge MSRP, chase the hot community, and get by on middlemanning the trade market in the hot community.

Reactions: CiG
going to play bubble soccer on Saturday. guess it'll be fun.

Haha, man, we fucking won the entire tournament. It's the first gold medal I've ever got, and I didn't even take it seriously. Was hell lot of fun tho, but it was extremely hot inside the bubble. The matches lasted only 5 minutes because people would surely pass out were they a couple of minutes longer. fun fun fun!

Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark
Getting ready to teach my first class of the semester. I've got 2 classes at 8:00am this semester. I'm fucking SHOCKED I am even functioning today, as my summer sleep schedule was pretty fucked. I wouldn't even feel tired until about 6am but I managed to crash out hard a little after midnight last night.

Let's see how long it takes for me to fuck up this sleeping pattern now.

#wholesomepost

I like anything that touches on post-civilization/survivalism but I definitely think I got burnt out by the fandom as it was all being released, but since the hypetrain has left town I'm finally checking it all out again at my own pace.

Enjoyed the fuck out of Game of Thrones' first season. God I hate Cersei and Joffrey lmao.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity