The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Glad to see the Greys banned. What a knobend.

I’m currently sitting in pre-surgery about to have my cataract removed. I’ve opted for the new bionic laser vision lens they’ve just introduced. Gonna be sweet.

spent the day at the Santa Monica. Hit up the promenade and the pier. Ate some gelato, devoured a kobe beef burger, had a few beers at The Rusty Mullet and now i
i'm about the watch The Vanishing Point and call it a night.

giphy.gif

Reactions: CiG
Yesterday on my way to work, I was a little over 6 miles into my 9.7 mile commute.
Suddenly realized I forgot my workshirts.
Yelled "FUCK" really loudly and turned around back home.
Eventually made it to work... 22.2 miles later!
So glad it was 55 degrees instead of 75 likes it been.

What's your normal wardrobe? Are jeans and a t shirt considered 'shit' because that's pretty much what I wear all the time outside work.

I've never been fashionable and I readily admit that so I probably dress like 'shit' to most. I wear what is comfortable and will hold up to my fat rolls.

My work wardrobe is 'okay' as far as business casual goes.

But it's clearly a coincidence you bought a pair of Nike shoes right after the discussion here about the Kaepernick ad. Clearly. Did all your vaping buddies buy Nikes as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
What's your normal wardrobe? Are jeans and a t shirt considered 'shit' because that's pretty much what I wear all the time outside work.

I've never been fashionable and I readily admit that so I probably dress like 'shit' to most. I wear what is comfortable and will hold up to my fat rolls.

My work wardrobe is 'okay' as far as business casual goes.

But it's clearly a coincidence you bought a pair of Nike shoes right after the discussion here about the Kaepernick ad. Clearly. Did all your vaping buddies buy Nikes as well?

Nice edit.

I got a little drunk yesterday with some pastry stouts. Drunkedly bought a classical music album later, it turns out. Oh well, I will listen to it now.

Reactions: PrincessHades
I'm in this fancy clinic waiting for a doctor's check. I've been in the waiting room for 4 hours already. I'm kinda used to this in here but if it closes on 5 hours then that's a record and I might snap and just go home.