The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

l have a coffee first thing, then, about 1:00 pm i'll have a cup of PG Tips or Earl Grey or whatever the fuck, then at 6:00ish l go to the pub and have 3 or 4 pints of either dirty water, carbonated sugar or shots and stout, then l eat and have a bottle of red.

The fuck? I've always been polite toward you, I don't know what possible cause you would have to insult me like this. I've reported your post to Deron and I hope he fucking bans you, I come to this forum to relax and I shouldn't have to put up with this sort of hateful slander from someone I thought of as a friend.

U fukin wot m8!?

we don't say cuppa or guvna in this part of the country, we mostly call it a brew. put a brew on m8, come round for a brew the kettle's on m8, etc

If they sent this as a message it definitely wouldn’t have the apostrophe correct like that! British people are generally fucking terrible at using apostrophes correctly. It’s mindboggling the amount of people that use them try to pluralise a word!

Yeah we banned them back in 2004, but we have them again. Australia is the little sister for the Brits and we share many of your gay paternalitsic faggotry tendencies. Target yanked GTA from their shelves because 3 stay-at-home feminist mothers complained.

yeah that's fair. i think non-brits who've never tried it and think they hate tea should try it our way though, i agree it's pretty different but it manages to be both soothing and enlivening at once i find. it's caffeinated but the release is much slower, so you don't get the same shitty crash you get an hour or two after coffee. i find i'm way more productive sometimes when i have one. good for headaches too.

i remember when i went to cyprus they served these coffees after dinner in tiny mugs. they were ultra strong and thick but also ultra sweet, and i actually liked them a lot, but they made me sleep like shit and have a nasty aftertaste in my mouth.
yo im having some tea called Apricot Escape by some company called Art of Tea. Should i put some milk up in dis?

Yeah we banned them back in 2004, but we have them again. Australia is the little sister for the Brits and we share many of your gay paternalitsic faggotry tendencies. Target yanked GTA from their shelves because 3 stay-at-home feminist mothers complained.

Anglo genes are truly the worst