The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I am at work accomplishing very little. If this keeps up ima quit. You'd think having nothing to do is a good thing, but in actuality it is fucking awful.

Reactions: Onder
you people should learn to drink tea, the proper british way

Fuck that. I don’t drink tea or coffee. I’ve never been a hot drinks person.

I used to rely heavily on Relentess to get me through the school day. I like to do as little work as possible at home so I get to school for 7am which means I need to be up at 5:45. But I don’t like to go to bed any earlier than
11pm/midnight so I used to drink a can of Relentless most mornings so I could actually teach without looking like a zombie!

I have stopped that now though as it made me feel shitty by late afternoon. I don’t really need more than 5-6 hours of sleep to function. I’ve realised that any more than 7 hours and I feel more tired. Sleeping is unproductive anyway so it suits me this way.

Last edited:
hells yeah bro, a lot of people have sugar too. this is specifically with black tea though, not that hipster flavored shit!

Fuck that. I don’t drink tea or coffee. I’ve never been a hot drinks person.

I used to rely heavily on Relentess to get me through the school day.

if i didn't know better i'd assume you were 13 years old

You’re more British than I am!

The fuck? I've always been polite toward you, I don't know what possible cause you would have to insult me like this. I've reported your post to Deron and I hope he fucking bans you, I come to this forum to relax and I shouldn't have to put up with this sort of hateful slander from someone I thought of as a friend.

hells yeah bro, a lot of people have sugar too. this is specifically with black tea though, not that hipster flavored shit!

I've tried it a few times and it was pretty good but just didn't seem like tea anymore.

I dont touch coffee. And i grew up in a household where nothing but that nasty harsh/heavy black Armenian/Greek coffee was served on an hourly basis lol.

I used to drink an absolute fuckton of Dr. Pepper but I've cut down on that quite a bit. Replaced it with Hawaiian Punch which is like half the calories or something. Tea just doesn't satisfy for me.

I've tried it a few times and it was pretty good but just didn't seem like tea anymore.

I dont touch coffee. And i grew up in a household where nothing but that nasty harsh/heavy black Armenian/Greek coffee was served on an hourly basis lol.

yeah that's fair. i think non-brits who've never tried it and think they hate tea should try it our way though, i agree it's pretty different but it manages to be both soothing and enlivening at once i find. it's caffeinated but the release is much slower, so you don't get the same shitty crash you get an hour or two after coffee. i find i'm way more productive sometimes when i have one. good for headaches too.

i remember when i went to cyprus they served these coffees after dinner in tiny mugs. they were ultra strong and thick but also ultra sweet, and i actually liked them a lot, but they made me sleep like shit and have a nasty aftertaste in my mouth.