The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I am currently playing online poker. Recently won 4k in an online tournament so I've been trying to replicate it with mixed results.

It’s because the digestive system kicking in after such a long period of inactivity uses much more energy than it normally would. Drains the body and makes you want to sleep.

Reactions: Onder and CiG
Mine is usually vegemite on toast (or on crumpets) with two boiled eggs, an orange or mandarin and whatever fruit juice I have blended up for the week. Sometimes I have a small can of Redbull if the previous night was a bit hectic since I don't drink coffee.

Love iced coffee. There are so many styles of coffee out there, get experimental. Although too much coffee might not be great for you, I'm sure it's better than a Red Bull.

I drink both about the same and that's not that often, like I said, just if the night before was brutal and I wake up thrashed out. Don't like to rely on things like that.

Buddy IRL relies on coffee to a scary degree, has like 3 or 4 in the morning, has to have a few throughout the day. Ever since I kicked my drug addiction in my early 20's I can't help but be repulsed by people who are just addicted to everything and anything. :lol: