The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Cucks are guys who get other men to fuck their girlfriends/wives, or who are so beta in their relationship that their partner fucks other men regardless of what he says.

I'm single and into femdoms, if you had any sexual experience to draw from you'd understand the very basic difference you fat shlomo brainlet.

If you're going to use "cuck" in the literal sense rather than the slang which is basically synonymous with "soyboy" at least understand what it means.

Reactions: The Butt
Says the 16 year old internet troll.

16 year olds can't enter into contracts in the United States. If I'm 16, why do I own a house?

First you think I'm older and now you think I'm younger. At least be consistent with your insults.

The fact that you're a documented poseur from other members on this board makes me question how often you have sex anyway.

Yeah man, I definitely get my rocks off by lying to people on this forum about who I am. I definitely only masturbate to hentai in my basement bedroom next to my tower of Dominos pizza boxes and empty bags of Doritos and Mountain Dew. Everyone on here and in real life think I'm a poseur loser and I actually have no friends.

You got me again! You're the maestro of dissing me.

Reactions: The Butt