The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I bought some JBLs for $40 on Amazon. They advertised being very secure staying in place and since I run so much that was one of my main concerns.

I gotta say "fat schlomo brainlet" was one of the most visceral and savage roasts on this board lmao. Well played.

Watching stream compilations of Darksyde Phil sucking massive ass at playing games was fun at first, but I'm slowly becoming infuriated by how utterly dogshit this guy is at basic gaming mechanics. People like this guy actually get paid to play games...

I will head to the oldest town of Bulgaria today. It's called Sozopol.

Three issues with this - I fly from Bratislava so I spend the night in a bus. Even though Bulgarians are slavic, they fucking use the Russian alphabet so I have to learn to read that stuff. It's not a vacation.

Still gonna have good time I'm sure.

Same. Monday is literally the worst, I start my work week, and the girlfriend goes back to the city for college for the week. It blows.

Leaving Prague in a bus like a cock throbbing the fuck out of the night. Night is my pussy. Four hours of throbbing. Sad.

When I worked full time I hated Tuesdays the most. I guess that's when memories of the weekend had faded. After all, Tuesday morning sits exactly opposite Friday evening in week.

Company trip to Bulgaria. Actually my girlfriend specifically forbid me to cheat on her. Lame, I know. For you, this must sound comical.
Woah traveling for work, you hit the big time! Never been to Bulgaria but I think I’ve had a bulgarian ...

holy shit how did you know?! it was in the seedy streets of the amsterdam RLD and her asshole was pretty rancid, your description is on point! i kept licking til the smell went away though

lemme know if it's worth visiting

holy shit how did you know?! it was in the seedy streets of the amsterdam RLD and her asshole was pretty rancid, your description is on point! i kept licking til the smell went away though

lemme know if it's worth visiting

It seems like the taste of butthole reflects cultural stereotypes.

Yeah sure, I want to make some pics as well.

Reactions: arg