The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to music again while being sick, drinking chicken broth, letting my mind 'drift away' because I haven't slept at all in two days.

Well...I thought I knew, but was tottaly got off guard by the context of your statement.

Doesn't everybody masturbate to get rid of headaches? If not, they should. :)

I only played it on the PS2 and I hear it's far superior to the PC version. But yea, a fantastic game either way.

What's superior about the PS2 version?

Either way, I'd take the added control of a PC (mouse/keyboard, screenshots, save files I can make backups of, etc.) over a console anyday.

Listening to music again while being sick, drinking chicken broth, letting my mind 'drift away' because I haven't slept at all in two days.

Have you been going to school/work during that time? That would suck.

researching whether a wenge neck and fretboard would work well with an ash body for guitar. it works for conklin basses, so it should work.

oh, and np exhumed. thanks v5!
~gR~

Drinking coffee and listening to music inside and smoking outside.

just got back from school, i hate it there because everyone is so goddamn stupid, someone pronounced the word "parodies" wrong. i think im going to skip tomorrow

was that a run on sentence? i think someone needs to pay attention in english

who am i kidding, i fuckin slept through english, starting about 6th grade
~gR~

haha wow i was tired and left out a whole peice of that sentence....its edited

i'm amazed how often i leave things out of sentences. there is a disconnect between my brain and my hands most of the time. its pretty funny

np thyrfing \m/!!!
~gR~