The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

HBM is your highschool does you highschool have different levels of courses? That can help reduce you exposure to stupidity although one time in my honors history class someone actually said "Pearl Harbor? That's World War One right?"

HBM is your highschool does you highschool have different levels of courses? That can help reduce you exposure to stupidity although one time in my honors history class someone actually said "Pearl Harbor? That's World War One right?"

Yes, they do. Unfortunately I decided to slack off and not do my work the first two years of highschool and I basically failed so now i'm stuck with these retards until i can prove that i'm more intelligent then this crap. ugh, it's my own fucking fault but I never imagined that these people could be as stupid as they are.

oh and btw the way she pronounced it: paarr, then paused, oooo dies (as in "and then he dies"

and at the Pearl Harbor comment....just wow

Americans really ARE stupid.

yes, sadly most are. Canada is great, your so lucky to be there. I plan on moving there later on in my life.

Actually America is probably one of the most educated countries in the world but whatever, I don't want to have a debate about schools again :p

I think anywhere you will find a large amount of people who are ignorant and completely content with being ignorant.

I was in a lower level science class my Freshman year and Jesus fucking christ those people were stupid. It was mindblowing. Basically they would sit and do nothing until a word or sound fired something off in their brain and then they would yell out something dumb. Even the most basic concepts were hard for them.

Even today we had a quiz in my astronomy class (which is huge) using some electronic remote devices like they have in Who Wants to be a Millionaire. The question was "Why do we have seasons". About 70% got it right but a few people put down "because of the moon and tides" and another minority pressed "E" which wasn't even an option. This is Canadian university here.

Even today we had a quiz in my astronomy class (which is huge) using some electronic remote devices like they have in Who Wants to be a Millionaire. The question was "Why do we have seasons". About 70% got it right but a few people put down "because of the moon and tides" and another minority pressed "E" which wasn't even an option. This is Canadian university here.

:lol:

and your right about American's being well educated...i guess i never seem to run into any that put their minds to actual use

just welcomed some people in the intro forum, now im here....

How many here know what the actual answer is though? My prof showed a video from Harvard's commencement where 21/23 randomly selected people got it wrong.

It's because the earth tilts during it's orbit, and the side that is tilted towards the sun recieves more sunlight (summer) and the side tilted away, obviously, recieves less (winter). Then it changes halfway through the year.

Mathiäs;6548461 said:
Good, glad you like it. The 5th track is the best.

I actually think I prefer it over The Odyssey. I haven't listen to it enough to have settled on a favorite track, but I really like Set the World on Fire and, as mentioned above, Revelation.

I actually think I prefer it over The Odyssey. I haven't listen to it enough to have settled on a favorite track, but I really like Set the World on Fire and, as mentioned above, Revelation.

I like Odyssey for 2 reasons: 1) Big epic track at the end and 2) The songs are better written and catchier.

Mathiäs;6548487 said:
I like Odyssey for 2 reasons: 1) Big epic track at the end and 2) The songs are better written and catchier.

Is the big epic track thing unique to The Odyssey among SymX albums? I was dissapointed that they didn't do one on this album or on V, and I don't own any of the other albums.

"Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? NO!!!"