The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

^Really? I stopped eating there years ago, no joke, each time I eat there I throw up. The food maybe isn't terrible but it makes me sick I guess.

its probably the worst thing you can possibly eat, no wonder you get sick:p, i'm quite surprised i don't actually. It's just......their fries are like crack to me

All that negative press of theirs get inside your head? :rolleyes:

No, otherwise I wouldn't be eating fast food period...I do get throw up everytime I go there, and once in a while with A&W. The last time I eat at McDonals, I had two cheesburgers and certainly regretted it.

its probably the worst thing you can possibly eat, no wonder you get sick:p, i'm quite surprised i don't actually. It's just......their fries are like crack to me

:p well I know people who love it and some who hate it. Their fries are o-k and not really my thing, same with the fries from Wendy's (which are my least favourite for fries, KFC has the best Imo).

As a replacement for banning you. But I'm talking to Deron now to hopefully get the power to temporarily ban you, so don't worry about it.

Thank you, Necuratul. Deron seriously needs to give the mods some more power here.

Yeah, McDonalds fries are the fucking shit. The worst thing about most other places is that the fries are often soft or soggy. But their fries are perfectly crispy. It's beautiful.

No, otherwise I wouldn't be eating fast food period...I do get throw up everytime I go there, and once in a while with A&W. The last time I eat at McDonals, I had two cheesburgers and certainly regretted it.

That sucks. Probly for the better, though.

:p well I know people who love it and some who hate it. Their fries are o-k and not really my thing, same with the fries from Wendy's (which are my least favourite for fries, KFC has the best Imo).

oh gosh don't even get me started on KFC. I love fried chicken, it is why i shall die an early death.:lol:

Yeah, McDonalds fries are the fucking shit. The worst thing about most other places is that the fries are often soft or soggy. But their fries are perfectly crispy. It's beautiful.

its glorious indeed

oh gosh don't even get me started on KFC. I love fried chicken, it is why i shall die an early death.:lol:

hehe, whenever I go to KFC I ask for like 10 of those Sweet and Sour dipping sauces and I basically dip everything in them :). But I like their fries because they have more flavour/skin than most other places.

hehe, whenever I go to KFC I ask for like 10 of those Sweet and Sour dipping sauces and I basically dip everything in them :). But I like their fries because they have more flavour/skin than most other places.

Man, I can't believe you would dip KFC chicken in sauce. It's perfect just the way it is.

I bet you're one of those people who dumps A1 sauce all over a juicy, perfectly cooked/seasoned steak. :mad:

McDonalds food makes me feel sick, and it doesn't taste very good. Sadly it's the only fast food joint in town. Good thing there is a WaWa right across the street. Those of you who don't know about WaWa are deprived.

really? the sauces are ok but i just like the bucket and biscuits and some mashed potatoes with gravy

Great now im hungry again. Thanks Ars!:mad::lol:

Man, I can't believe you would dip KFC chicken in sauce. It's perfect just the way it is.

I bet you're one of those people who dumps A1 sauce all over a juicy, perfectly cooked/seasoned steak. :mad:

Heh, I never used to, and I agree its good by itself but I just really like those dipping sauces. The sauces aren't anything amazing, and different flavours pretty much all taste the same, but they go well with almost anything from KFC.

And no, a good steak is fine the way it is.