The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm writing a close reading exercise for a passage in Oliver Twist and reading some lit theory crap.

i need major help with my italian work...i just cant do it; i know everything is wrong
anyone here speak italian and dont mind translating?

Listening to Graveland, just made a few bucks doing boring-ass surveys online...but it's easy money and some extra I can spend on CDs and shit eventually. And yes, I did find a site that does this and works, and sends it to your Paypal eventually (when you do enough surveys and shit). PM me about it or something, I don't wanna spam this place, but it's easy/free money for the most part.

ANYWAY, class in half an hour, for 6 hours...:zombie:

Went to one class, got an overwhelming desire to not go to the next class, so I skipped it and came home. It's okay though, we're just going to be discussing Jane Eyre, which I've read and wrote papers on multiple times. I don't know how I keep getting into these fucking classes that focus on this book. I have two classes focusing on Jane Eyre this semester.

Oh yeah, I also came home early in order to have more time to study for a test tomorrow. I already spent the morning writing an essay due tomorrow...I can't believe I'm already behind and it's still the first couple of weeks. I should be caught up over the weekend though.

Been chilling all afternoon reading the poetry of Sappho. I've concluded that she is my favorite female poet. Even in fragments her work is something of beauty.

finally finished all my homework thats due for the next couple of days...just have to read 51 pages of the most boring book ever