The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got back from a 4-mile run (my first run in almost a month) - now I'm chillin' in my room in my underwear, listening to some Bathory. Probly going to cook some spaghetti soon.

sitting here at my friend's girlfriend's computer after being at Peabodys where I saw Finntroll. it was a great concert, btw.

One of my apartment mates got that. It looks pretty much the same as the other two, besides a few extra gimmicks thrown in.

Oh, and I happened to see part of the final mission/level/whatever. It looked strikingly similar to System Shock 2.

"Funnerer" it must be then:kickass:
I was always thrown off by the game's bland and repetitive level design. Whenever palying it I always felt like I was running around in circles.
Although the stages in Painkiller aren't exactly multi-layered, dynamic masterpieces, far from it actually, but the action itself is extremely satisfying

"Funnerer" it must be then:kickass:
I was always thrown off by the game's bland and repetitive level design. Whenever palying it I always felt like I was running around in circles.
Although the stages in Painkiller aren't exactly multi-layered, dynamic masterpieces, far from it actually, but the action itself is extremely satisfying

I thought the Halo 1 levels were pretty nauseating. They seem to have made slight improvements throughout the series. At the very least, the newest one has much prettier textures, which alleviates some of the blandness.

The gameplay is still as simplistic as ever, though, with almost no interactivity with the environment, no hidden areas, no returning to previously-explored areas, etc.