The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm checking my fantasy baseball team and it looks like I'll get 2nd place this year and I still have a shot at first. My goal was to win a medal, so it looks like I'll reach that. If only my team had more power I would have easily been in first. My pitching staff is dominant

im toasting a bagel and looking online for concert tickets. My brother is such a bastard, he said he ordered a bunch to shows that i wanted to go to and then didnt and didnt tell me about it until a few days, so now i have to go and order all of them now

I thought the Halo 1 levels were pretty nauseating. They seem to have made slight improvements throughout the series. At the very least, the newest one has much prettier textures, which alleviates some of the blandness.

The gameplay is still as simplistic as ever, though, with almost no interactivity with the environment, no hidden areas, no returning to previously-explored areas, etc.

I don't have an XBOX or a PC with Vista installed on it so there's no way I can play the sequels even if I wanted to.

i just got offered $150 for my old used shitty iPod... i'm so happy:D

craigslist can solve all your problems

I'm waiting for my fudge to be done....
listening to old mans child, and a little bummed i'm to poor to buy halo 3 let alone a x-box 360.

Yeah, me too.

Though actually, I don't want the Padres to lose too many more games at this point. For the Dodgers haters, the Padres are California's last chance for a NL team in the playoffs --> series. And for me, the last chance at all for a California team, because I hate hate hate the
Angels, and the A's are sucking.

If I had to choose, I'd want the Rockies to win. They're only 2.5 games back. The Phils are only 1 back as well, and I'm rooting for them too.