The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

really? the sauces are ok but i just like the bucket and biscuits and some mashed potatoes with gravy

Great now im hungry again. Thanks Ars!:mad::lol:

:lol: Hey you started it! Now I'm hungry, and it was all your fault to begin with! :p

Also, do you like their coleslaw? Usually it wouldn't be something I'd like, but their's I do.

Speaking of steaks, I went to Longhorn Steak House yesterday. Awesome.

However, nothing beats a steak cooked at home on teh grillz

:lol: Hey you started it! Now I'm hungry, and it was all your fault to begin with! :p

Also, do you like their coleslaw? Usually it wouldn't be something I'd like, but their's I do.

Yeah, the cole slaw is like supernaturally good there.

I'm fucking hungry for KFC as well, you bastards. I'll just have to settle for this Red Baron pizza I gots in me oven.

yea i guess it really was my fault:p

and no i havent, i really dont ever like coleslaw so i didnt bother to taste theirs

edit: @Vihris- red baron pizza is fuckin awesome

Yeah, the cole slaw is like supernaturally good there.

I'm fucking hungry for KFC as well, you bastards. I'll just have to settle for this Red Baron pizza I gots in me oven.

Red Baron? Never heard of that brand, but I've got one of those Kraft pizza mixes, where you make your own pizza with the ingredients provided - excellent stuff, it’s what I’m having.

yea i guess it really was my fault:p

and no i havent, i really dont ever like coleslaw so i didnt bother to taste theirs

Heh, see it’s all your fault :) ...and well you should at least try it, because I never like coleslaw, but theirs is awesome!

Watching Jeff Dunham: Spark of Insanity for the second time (recorded it on my DVR)

Red Baron? Never heard of that brand, but I've got one of those Kraft pizza mixes, where you make your own pizza with the ingredients provided - excellent stuff, it’s what I’m having.

That sounds pretty good. For some reason, I've never noticed anything like that in the grocery stores I've been to.

I have gotten a bag of pre-made pizza dough before, though, and bought all the other ingredients separately. It came out alright, 'cept the crust was really thick on the edges, and the sauce was thin as piss, so most of the pizza was soaked through. :erk:

Come to think of it, I've been meaning to give that another go. Lot of grating and slicing involved, though.

Heh, see it’s all your fault :) ...and well you should at least try it, because I never like coleslaw, but theirs is awesome!

Agreed 100%

Come on "bro", don't leave me hanging!

Seriously though, please share.
Sure thing broseidon

Things like the fact that culture and society have massive influence on our development, the fact that social institutions like religion and family change over time, the fact that ethnocentrism is not usually justified.

In relation to some of these topics we also learned about what happens when children are raised either in isolation or in the wild. They develop completely differently. They have no language, their emotions are stunted and they are often physically disabled. There was a show I watched once which the professor referenced about this happening in modern times to children in Ukraine. I think we talked briefly about that once before here (at least I think it was you). That show was by the Learning Channel and was called Wild Child. Also if you're interested a brief google search turned up this: http://www.feralchildren.com/en/index.php

Mathiäs;6549245 said:
You do realize the gents are on right?

I realized that right after I posted. Luckily it was before the first pitch.

And fuck, when is Lincecum going to start again? Hopefully before their last game.

I realized that right after I posted. Luckily it was before the first pitch.

And fuck, when is Lincecum going to start again? Hopefully before their last game.

He's shut down for the year as a precaution. He's gonna be the face of the franchise so you can't be too careful.

Mathiäs;6549258 said:
He's shut down for the year as a precaution. He's gonna be the face of the franchise so you can't be too careful.

God he's awesome.

Sure thing broseidon

Things like the fact that culture and society have massive influence on our development, the fact that social institutions like religion and family change over time, the fact that ethnocentrism is not usually justified.

In relation to some of these topics we also learned about what happens when children are raised either in isolation or in the wild. They develop completely differently. They have no language, their emotions are stunted and they are often physically disabled. There was a show I watched once which the professor referenced about this happening in modern times to children in Ukraine. I think we talked briefly about that once before here (at least I think it was you). That show was by the Learning Channel and was called Wild Child. Also if you're interested a brief google search turned up this: http://www.feralchildren.com/en/index.php

That site was a pretty interesting read. This story was really cool. My initial (uneducated) impression is that it's pretty unlikely to have happened - but if it's true, I wish I could've gotten to meet her!