The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

12d.jpg

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Teaching congruency and similarity tomorrow which is always a shit show. Students find it really difficult! Similar to how they always find rearranging/transposition of formulae really hard. So I’m up at this hour fine tuning my lesson to make it as painless as possible!

Even as a lover of maths, there are topics I hate teaching. This, and pretty much all statistics. Wish I could just teach algebra all day every day.

i don't honestly give a damn what gender omni is (i thought trans female, i guess in reality just wannabe trans female?) and idgaf about people lying about themselves on the internet either, but i can't deny this shit is pretty funny lol. it's not like omni has the moral high ground re: this kind of thing so i'm not gonna like pity him/her/it/them/zur/ze/unicorn. i hope i never piss off TB to this extent though, that is one extensive rar file :rofl: i like to think you have one on every GMD regular.
I really just kinda assumed that everyone lies about themselves on GMD social
And whether or not Omni lying about gender just makes me think of when the nameless person got caught contradicting himself concerning whether or not he had kids

i guess in reality just wannabe trans female?
nah, just a regular dude. I knew about the trans thing for a while and didn't give a fuck about it since he was basically a stranger on the other side of the country and all we did was play video games and talk about music.

And btw i read some posts on here where you said that he says i complain about GM members to him and when i asked him "i complain about GM members to you?" he fully denied it and said that he has no clue what the hell you're talking about and all hes told you about me is that he thinks im much nicer and cool to talk to or whatever, which i think is bullshit btw. And i like how he even admitted in one of those screenshots that you guys were all "colluding against me"(btw he was playing video games with me at the same time he sent that PM) but yet you guys were over here accusing me of pushing false info and conspiracy theories. The point of that file was to make you feel like an idiot and has nothing to do with him being a guy, man, dog etc.

TB did a big info dump (deleted now) which seemed to confirm her as just being regular male.

Meaning, Omni identifies as a male in the real world but identifies as a male pretending to be female on the internet? I considered doing that way back when I first started using forums, I decided to identify as an autistic pretending to be a paraplegic cancer-suffering orphan instead, my charade didn't last so long though.

i just scrolled through the screenshots one at a time and the part that made me laugh most was 'i would never say something about the armenian genocide' transitioning immediately into her telling CiG to post about the armenian genocide lol

but yeah i assumed that 'a regular dude' wouldn't pose as trans/female on the internet unless they had some kind of wish to be trans/female. or are you saying shes a 'regular dude' the way HBB is a 'regular dude', which.... yeah

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
but yeah i assumed that 'a regular dude' wouldn't pose as trans on the internet unless they had some kind of wish to be trans. or are you saying shes a 'regular dude' the way HBB is a 'regular dude', which.... yeah
i dont know, you should ask his wife. You know, the ones he sent me pictures of pretending to be her. It's so funny how i found her and all of the pictures that matched up with what Bromni had sent me lmao.

I finally noticed the pipe in the Breaking the Silence guy's mouth. At first I only saw the hat and thought it was some weird television-static-print baseball cap. Now it all comes together.