The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It may give credence to the Elric is Omni argument at least
Elrics IP address matched one of the cities that Bromni lived in, the same city he told me he went to numerous times. I wont comment on that other dude because hes once again probably trying to find a way to get me banned with that username. Oh and supposedly Elric was someone who knew "her" from another forum and followed "her" here and tried to act like "her" to annoy Bromni. he was pretty bad with the stories he would make up tbh

me too but most of it was from omni so idk what to believe lol

also i recall she told me he really hates me for some reason and that's one of the reasons he quit the board lmao, i kinda hope that's true
dude, i guarantee you they are not the same person. Dodens was one of his first victims if anything

i don't see a screenshot of talos actually saying that apology in a PM though?
what apology? You dont have a screenshot of Omni saying he told talos to pretend to be like her/him? Or a screenshot of her admitting to saying something that talos told me? You should have both of those.

edit: yes just checked and they are there. They are all titled similarly too

Last edited:
Also, this guy (Omni) is obsessed with Dark Souls. Probably just a coincidence though. :lol:

There are even public Facebook posts on the Dragon Quest page where he condescendingly educates other commenters about the game mechanics.

Consider all of this information in contrast to how "she" portrayed "herself" here, for example when we made Family Guy character versions of ourselves and Omni's looked like a tall thin businesswoman... or "her" obsession with talking about "her" BMI...

Either GMD is about to go full Fall of Rome or things are getting interesting again.

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal
what apology? You dont have a screenshot of Omni saying he told talos to pretend to be like me? Or a screenshot of her admitting to saying something that talos told me? You should have both of those.

edit: yes just checked and they are there. They are all titled similarly too

her telling talos to do an omni impression isn't proof that omni is talos tbf, just that omni and talos were trying to fuck with you.

and yeah i'm just saying there's no screenshot of talos saying the thing that omni later took credit for.

her telling talos to do an omni impression isn't proof that omni is talos tbf, just that omni and talos were trying to fuck with you.

sure, but youre the same guy who bought into the "it was a guy who followed form another a forum and pretended to be me" so im not surprised here.

and yeah i'm just saying there's no screenshot of talos saying the thing that omni later took credit for.
So you dont believe me? Ok hold on i'll find it

i didn’t buy into that lol, i always thought she was elric. i never thought she was talos though. i wouldn’t exactly say i don’t believe you given all the other shit you’ve revealed, but that piece of evidence would strengthen your case ;)

also the funniest part that wasnt even mentioned here. omni actually forgot to sign out of that other guys username on facebook once and messaged me from it and then tried feeding me a story of "oh that happens a lot on facebook when people log on from other places" and went into full scramble mode when i asked him about it. Which is how i initially caught on to everything. I looked up that dude and found where he lived, and then a few weeks later mentioned the city he lived in in some casual conversation(dem detective skillz) and omni went into even more of a panic mode and started bombarding me with question lmao. it was unreal and he basically gave himself up att but i still didint give a fuck and just laughed it off and never mentioned it again, but when CIG brought some of this stuff to my attention, i went back and started digging