The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

We would create a new thread for anything related to Omni being a lying piece of dogshit and a catfish, but some cuck would just have it deleted anyway.

WellwornAntiqueBeauceron-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: CiG
Yoda is way more normal here than he is on FB though. His memes are insanely autistic at times and his Shrek and Kid Rock obsessions are entertaining.

I think I've said this before, but if I haven't, I've known several people on forums with 'Yoda' in their handle, and every single one of them without fail has shown signs of being mentally defective.

Talos has been referenced so many times in this thread, where is he? :lol:
Honestly had no idea you guys were talking about this here.

Anyway, I have no clue what to say because you all have a lot more experience with Omni than I do and frankly, I don't think I would want to go back through the all the stuff that occured in the past 5 or so years in order to find anything else out. Reading a lot of what has transpired over this past week has been both disturbing and entertaining.

Honestly had no idea you guys were talking about this here.

Anyway, I have no clue what to say because you all have a lot more experience with Omni than I do and frankly, I don't think I would want to go back through the all the stuff that occured in the past 5 or so years in order to find anything else out. Reading a lot of what has transpired over this past week has been both disturbing and entertaining.

Hey douche bag, why don’t you find something more productive to do?