The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

one of the funniest parts was when he sent me a pic of her cuddled up with their dog on a couch with a blanket and pillows. And then i found a pic of that dog, on the same couch with the same blanket and pillows lmao. he tried explaining that stuff yesterday and it got even funnier

Last edited:
Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Came here from CiG loosely explaining the shit and what a fucking rollercoaster this is.

I can only imagine what else TB has up his sleeves at this point.

He's planning on killing off the whole omni persona(something hes been doing for a while now), and even gave me some lame bullshit story of how hes going to do it(and in the process threw another one her brothers under the bus). @CiG "epic closer" :lol: He is sooooo stupid for someone who thinks hes sooo smart. That's the one thing that amused me the most about him.

Reactions: Sophii and CiG
...I'm still baffled by the type of theatrical bullshit this person is pulling, post-roasting and reveal. Like how far are they willing to push this far into a shitshow to, what, prove themselves as something?

im not sure how a serial liars mind works but i think i have a pretty good read on him. Hes just too far into the whole omni thing to throw in the white flag and admit it(on the forum at least). He will disappear and continue using either a new username or one of the alts hes been testing the waters with in recent years. He was always amused by the fact that i knew he wasnt who he said he was, and thought he could study me or something which is why im guessing he tried sending me a friend request and talking to me this whole time, thinking i was some puzzle he was going to solve ... not knowing that i was the one scanning/reading him the whole time and laying traps left and right. Those traps were just for my own entertainment and i never planned on using any of it on him ... just stuff that would literally make me laugh and chuckle to myself. There is a good chance on his way out he might return here and feed you guys one last bullshit story.

No you're going to stay and cry because your girlfriend got outed, while flaunting the fact that you messaged "Judith" and "she" assured you it's all lies. What an absolute cuck you are. He was never savage and he proved that with his utter retardation behind-the-scenes. He's trying to tell Tech that I doctored my screenshots lmao. What a fucking genius am I right?

And yes I can stand by my messages and have stood by them so much that I shared them publicly. I came back after running away and crying and admitted all the faults on my part. No wonder "Judith" thought so many guys thirsted after "her" because there are cucks like you who have not even an ounce of skepticism. But keep trying to use me as a punching bag to distract from how much of a complete moron this has made you look, after all of this stuff was revealed, you still swooped in here to defend your favourite metal grrrl.

OOF.

Ironic.

Oh please. Shouldn't your matron be stepping on your balls right now?

yea, lets get this thread back on track ......

17a4d9255691404bac6f6922d808164722847939_hq.jpg