The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah clearly i was making fun of you because you said you believe me now, and not because of your little butthurt tattletale attitude that you've been displaying this whole time. DAT ACADEMIA DOE :lol:

What do you want, hon? me to blow you? Well if you're assuming I'm Jewish, then you shouldn't have been such a piggy to me these last few days.

Mods from other forums shouldn’t be able to do anything in here as far as I know. I’m still mod of the non-metal forum and I can’t delete posts here.

Then I'm stumped. Maybe Deron quietly deleted it and is assuming the children will get their playpen back in order?

You’re kidding right? I just made another large popcorn and am waiting for Omni to be revealed as three other users here and what about the return of Omni, where s/he reveals s/he’s actually neither male or female, but a shape-shifting reptilian from the planet Zordon?
anybody remember that 5 seconds where somebody thought me and Omni were the same person?
this thread has gotten hilarious
also
i think @TechnicalBarbarity needs some fucking Xanax or something

What do you want, hon? me to blow you? Well if you're assuming I'm Jewish, then you shouldn't have been such a piggy to me these last few days.

DazzlingFragrantIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
And guess what? I'm not going to run away and cry like a whiny little bitch. Omni got caught. Doesn't change the fact that Omni was a stone cold fucking savage. He played a character on here for 10 god damned years and tricked countless people on and off the board into believing it. Fuck, he interviewed a guy I knew from my childhood whose never had anything to do with this board, and was still in character. It's the craziest thing I've witnessed on an internet forum. I can stand by my man crush. Our contact beyond what was publicly posted here consists of next to nothing. Can you stand by your messages TB has shown to the rest of the board? I thought that you "always watch" your "own back." After all, you're a "male" and "born" to do so. Pathetic.

No you're going to stay and cry because your girlfriend got outed, while flaunting the fact that you messaged "Judith" and "she" assured you it's all lies. What an absolute cuck you are. He was never savage and he proved that with his utter retardation behind-the-scenes. He's trying to tell Tech that I doctored my screenshots lmao. What a fucking genius am I right?

And yes I can stand by my messages and have stood by them so much that I shared them publicly. I came back after running away and crying and admitted all the faults on my part. No wonder "Judith" thought so many guys thirsted after "her" because there are cucks like you who have not even an ounce of skepticism. But keep trying to use me as a punching bag to distract from how much of a complete moron this has made you look, after all of this stuff was revealed, you still swooped in here to defend your favourite metal grrrl.

OOF.

If by savage, you mean utterly insufferable, then yes.

Ironic.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity