The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

This thread is so funny in hindsight now.

Also lol:

Omni is savage.
Classic Omni burn.
You could be my bridezilla @Omni
I like that Omni doesn't have a bunch of stupid shit on her walls in what I assume is a split kitchen/living room.
(@Omni) BMI twins!

I get it now. It's not that I'm butthurt, it's that Blacked Orifice has a mancrush on Omni... oof!

I hope CiG comes back though. If he wants to embrace Patrice O'Neal, he needs to get over that fact that Omni is a stone-cold savage.

I'm glad I came back too now. :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
im going to admit, outside of myself ... HBB was one of the only ones who always knew he wasn't who he said he was, but i thought recently he was kind of folding and becoming an omni nutrider.

"Jenn" lmfao

i feel like i've been on the anti-omni train the longest, just never wasted time off the forum like you guys do/did :lol:

Reactions: CiG
I’m literally on my way to work trying to finish reading this thread. What in the actual fuck. I remember having an aching thought like “hmm Cammy isn’t it weird that all your info is posted on Facebook and you befriend this person who doesn’t have any personal relationships on there and gets to remain anonymous?” I ignored that thought though and figured it is what it is, I’m sure I’ve had multiple crazy people on my Facebook before. But I’m absolutely stunned. I’m just hoping I get a chance to finish reading this thread before I have to go into work lol.

Hard to believe all of this

Last edited:
I’m literally on my way to work trying to finish reading this thread. What in the actual fuck. I remember having an aching thought like “hmm Cammy isn’t it weird that all your info is posted on Facebook and you befriend this person who doesn’t have any personal relationships on there and gets to remain anonymous?” I ignored that thought though and figured it is what it is, I’m sure I’ve had multiple crazy people on my Facebook before. But I’m absolutely stunned. I’m just hoping I get a chance to finish reading this thread before I have to go into work lol.

Hard to believe all of this

Ask tnb for the stuff, it’s undeniable at this point really. I read through it last night and I did have some doubt originally because I remembered a picture being posted years ago that was supposed to be Omni but that was apparently some random girl or his girlfriend at the time. (Or it was Ossa and my memory is garbage)

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
Ask tnb for the stuff, it’s undeniable at this point really. I read through it last night and I did have some doubt originally because I remembered a picture being posted years ago that was supposed to be Omni but that was apparently some random girl or his girlfriend at the time. (Or it was Ossa and my memory is garbage)

V5 confirmed to me that wasn't Omni.

nothing i posted was false. Not a single thing. Omni himself has even tried giviing me his explanations for lying, like he did earlier today and got caught up on another lie and had to once again apologize for it. But sure, since you know .... me and him actually talk. Dumb jew.

but im pretty sure you bought into his, "that wasnt me that just happened to be my twin brother which is why we were born on the same day, have the same family, grew up in the same city, live in the same house, work the same job at the same location, share wives, have identical taste in music, movies and games" that was until i pointed out that the brother he was claiming to be and the person he said he is are actually from different mothers(twins? lmao), which again made him admit that he was once again lying about that too. But yeah, leave it to a dumb nutriding jew like yourself to think you got something right.

waiting for @Black Orifice to report this thread, get it wiped and then post about how im some crazy wanna be internet tough guy or something along those lines. Lmfao, in denial wanker.

This is some serial child-murderer level fucked up sort of insanity shit on Omni's part. You're vindicated on this, I'll give it to you.

I didn't report anything and Deron hasn't posted anything, so I'm assuming a mod from another forum quietly deleted it. If Talos is Omni, then he could have tipped off a different mod about it earlier, as the account indicates activity about 8 hours ago.

FTR, I don't report posts and don't recall ever reporting anything from the regulars here, monoxide_child excepted. Other than that, I'll flag spam to mods. I would ask, however, that you lay off the anti-Semitic insults. I've never made fun of the Armenian Genocide or your ethnicity, so I don't understand why you think what you're doing is appropriate. I don't even know where you got the idea that I'm Jewish--because I have curly hair and am in academia? Whether I'm Jewish or not, the principle person you're hurting with those slurs is Deron, not me, so do it for the forum and lay off.

Yeah Omni had it coming, "she" doxed first.

I don't mean to say don't be friends with people online, just don't let yourself get emotionally invested in an online friendship. This is why I ragequit to begin with, no country trolled me and instead of just laughing because it's what everybody does I took it to heart. Doesn't mean I'm not going to be friendly with people online and chat about shit, just that I'm not going to get invested in it beyond having some lols and sharing tunes or whatever.

Basically just don't be gay online lol. I have a few longstanding Internet friendships myself, but they took years to get to the level of investment they're at now. That said I am too trusting for my own good and a bit of an Internet cherry, I haven't been drowning in the cesspool of forums for very long compared to many of you. Didn't even have consistent Internet access until I was a senior in high school.

This thread is so funny in hindsight now.
Also lol:

I get it now. It's not that I'm butthurt, it's that Blacked Orifice has a mancrush on Omni... oof!

I'm glad I came back too now. :lol:

And guess what? I'm not going to run away and cry like a whiny little bitch. Omni got caught. Doesn't change the fact that Omni was a stone cold fucking savage. He played a character on here for 10 god damned years and tricked countless people on and off the board into believing it. Fuck, he interviewed a guy I knew from my childhood whose never had anything to do with this board, and was still in character. It's the craziest thing I've witnessed on an internet forum. I can stand by my man crush. Our contact beyond what was publicly posted here consists of next to nothing. Can you stand by your messages TB has shown to the rest of the board? I thought that you "always watch" your "own back." After all, you're a "male" and "born" to do so. Pathetic.

I didn't report anything

Suuuuure buddy...

X10OEX2.png

and what a coincidence that just the other day you warned me to be careful because one of these ninja mods was going to delete that stuff and now you're saying "look it wasn't even Deron so i couldnt have possibly reported it". You're the most pathetic user here, and i think that has been brought to light in the last 24 hours. You were probably reporting me in the above post too lmao

And also stop your crying you little bitch, i dont make fun of the holocaust so in no way is me making fun of you for being a dumb jew equivalent to making fun of the Armenian Genocide. I also wouldnt give a fuck if you made fun of my ethnicity, you spineless bastard

Last edited:
Suuuuure buddy...

X10OEX2.png

and what a coincidence that just the other day you warned me to be careful because one of these ninja mods was going to delete that stuff and now you're saying "look it wasn't even Deron so i couldnt have possibly reported it". You're the most pathetic user here, and i think that has been brought to light in the last 24 hours. You were probably reporting me in the above post too lmao

And also stop your crying you little bitch, i dont make fun of the holocaust so in no way is me making fun of you for being a dumb jew equivalent to making fun of the Armenian Genocide. I also wouldnt give a fuck if you made fun of my ethnicity, you spineless bastard

*insert stock TB response here*

I didn't. I would only do that publicly.

@MetalAges

....hahahahah, thanks for proving my point.

I think i'm just too "savage" for you brah

Send me that shit TB, unless it was just the Omni post? This drama is great.
i think this thread has provided you with most of the details without actually breaking any rules and posting his personal info (like names and pics). But if for whatever reason this threads gets wiped, than anyone that's interested can just message me on facebook.

And yeah, you were also one of the dudes who kind of knew all along, i'll give you that.

....hahahahah, thanks for proving my point.

I think i'm just too "savage" for you brah

If by savage, you mean utterly insufferable, then yes. I gave you props on this whole affair, by the way, and admitted I was fooled by Omni too--sorry if "vindicated" is above your reading level. I don't know why you won't accept my concession and move on. I'm sure you and the other people I disagree with here can come up with plenty of negative ascriptions of me that I would tentatively accept as valid opinions, but conniver and trickster don't fall under that category.

OK can we fucking move on now?

II gave you props on this whole affair, by the way, and admitted I was fooled by Omni too--sorry if "vindicated" is above your reading level.

Yeah clearly i was making fun of you because you said you believe me now, and not because of your little butthurt tattletale attitude that you've been displaying this whole time. DAT ACADEMIA DOE :lol:

OK can we fucking move on now?
You’re kidding right? I just made another large popcorn and am waiting for Omni to be revealed as three other users here and what about the return of Omni, where s/he reveals s/he’s actually neither male or female, but a shape-shifting reptilian from the planet Zordon?