The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah Omni had it coming, "she" doxed first.

oh probably. i'm pretty stereotypically male when it comes to friendships i guess, i mostly just chat with people about shared interests and funny shit, it rarely gets personal or deep or w/e. i've had a few personal chats over the years including with people from here, but i'm not usually the one who steers the convo in that direction, it just isn't a natural tendency of mine. i have fallen hard for girls online though, with mixed results lol. then again i think that has mixed results offline as well--even in person it's hard to truly know someone if they don't want you to, although obviously it's harder to hide certain things in person.
Ive made friends online that im pretty damn sure arent sociopaths, so I can attest to the idea of actually making friends online. I have always been kind of dubious here, and im not sure if this recent situation will change that just yet. I dont want to get doxxed so I might just stfu now.

I don't mean to say don't be friends with people online, just don't let yourself get emotionally invested in an online friendship. This is why I ragequit to begin with, no country trolled me and instead of just laughing because it's what everybody does I took it to heart. Doesn't mean I'm not going to be friendly with people online and chat about shit, just that I'm not going to get invested in it beyond having some lols and sharing tunes or whatever.

Basically just don't be gay online lol. I have a few longstanding Internet friendships myself, but they took years to get to the level of investment they're at now. That said I am too trusting for my own good and a bit of an Internet cherry, I haven't been drowning in the cesspool of forums for very long compared to many of you. Didn't even have consistent Internet access until I was a senior in high school.

let me ask you something. Would you not be able to tell my posts or CIG's posts form others? I can literally without any names attached here know what post is from who, that's what i mean when i refer to voices. Ive been talking to omni for years now, and im telling you they have the exact same voice.

Depends on the person. You're a distinctive personality so I don't think I'd confuse you with others. CIG maybe but only sometimes, and those sometimes were probably him taking orders from Omni anyways (or him posting tumblr-resolution gifs of middle-aged men shaking their heads as reaction images). On another forum about a decade ago I've actually ousted a couple of returning banned members, but these days I'm a mixture of too dumb and too ambivalent to notice. Every once in a while on this forum I'll see a post, think "Holy shit that's EXACTLY it", attempt to hit the like button, wonder why the button is missing, and then finally notice my own username on the left.

masquerading as chick for metal forum clout is so fucking pathetic hahahahahahahaha
It’s fucking bizarre.

you remember how some of you guys used to try and make fun of me for always accusing "her" of not being who "she" is and would refer to me as some kind of crazy conspiracy theorist or whatever? Yeah ...
I thought there was no way Omni and Talos were the same person. I also had no idea how much messaging you do with people from here outside the forum. I always thought it was weird that Omni and you were fb friends and messaged each other when you hated each other so much.

i used to out falconsbane on here all the time, he fucking hated it lol. he had like 10 alts 'cause they kept getting banned. i was very good at identifying which ANUS stooge was which. maybe i've lost my touch.

you dont strike me as someone who would give anyone a reason to ever want to dox you. But then again, ive seen omni doxxing people he didnt even know .. so who knows

I called you out a while ago in PMs for being mad, but im hoping we are cool now. Clearly this forum has some toxic members.

I don't mean to say don't be friends with people online, just don't let yourself get emotionally invested in an online friendship. This is why I ragequit to begin with, no country trolled me and instead of just laughing because it's what everybody does I took it to heart. Doesn't mean I'm not going to be friendly with people online and chat about shit, just that I'm not going to get invested in it beyond having some lols and sharing tunes or whatever.

I used to hit on my middle/high school crushes on AIM, so I definitely have some experience. There used to be that meme that everyone online was male unless you personally know otherwise. I dont just trust anyone, but some communities are straight up more honest than others. I never felt like this community was safe from this shit, but honestly it seems better now than it used to be.

Basically just don't be gay online lol. I have a few longstanding Internet friendships myself, but they took years to get to the level of investment they're at now. That said I am too trusting for my own good and a bit of an Internet cherry, I haven't been drowning in the cesspool of forums for very long compared to many of you. Didn't even have consistent Internet access until I was a senior in high school.

Not sure when that was, but im guessing around 06/07? Im not much older, but ive seen the internet evolve since the early days so ive seen a lot. If you look back on my early posts on this forum, ive been thoroughly baptized by the assholes they talk about that you dont even know. And some of it was for really embarrassing shit. I think even no country trolled me once, but I was in high school then (and mostly high as fuck) so I guess I deserved it.

It’s fucking bizarre.

I thought there was no way Omni and Talos were the same person. I also had no idea how much messaging you do with people from here outside the forum. I always thought it was weird that Omni and you were fb friends and messaged each other when you hated each other so much.
i didnt add him to my friends, which always seemed to irk him. "well if you added me you would see all these cool musicians that post on my wall" bla bla. And i never really hated him, or you or say anyone else who i talk petty bullshit with/to. Didnt know that he actually had legit hatred for me, and to level that he was talking shit about me and trying to dox me while messaging me FB and playing games with me on playstation

You also didnt think elric was him either and have made fun of me for being some kind of conspiracy theorist or what not numerous times ;) HOWYALIKEMENOW GOLDTEEFWHENISMILE

edit: ok i just remembered that i did actually add him for a few days after he kept bugging me about it, but that was only temporarily lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Dazed and Brutal
I called you out a while ago in PMs for being mad, but im hoping we are cool now. Clearly this forum has some toxic members.

you actually called me out in public(in a thread) and i PM'd you some butthurt messages because we were always cool and you even referred to me as a compadre once in a PM. But again, that's nothing. We all argue and talk shit to each other and that's nowhere near the level of what Bromni tried to do to me. Not even the same ballpark, if that's the case then you guys should be the ones doxxing me because of all the shit i talk here lmao

Reactions: EternalMetal
It was Varg.

I wish.

Incidentally, just to brag a bit about forum accomplishments in general, the legendary weev wrote a brief blurb about me on Encyclopedia Dramatica. I have no idea who he was on the forum he apparently knew me on, but I like to think I might have influenced him to some extent.

you actually called me out in public(in a thread) and i PM'd you some butthurt messages because we were always cool and you even referred to me as a compadre once in a PM. But again, that's nothing. We all argue and talk shit to each other and that's nowhere near the level of what Bromni tried to do to me. Not even the same ballpark, if that's the case then you guys should be the ones doxxing me because of all the shit i talk here lmao

Water under the bridge as far as im concerned as well. Im not doxxing anyone regardless; I dont even know how (but I know people who can). im cool with anyone who wants to discuss metal and other shit online.

my fav HHB bit is the one Doden did about not liking his mom's meatloaf or something to that effect

If that is what we are calling it, I love her 'meatloaf'.