The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Why does anyone who has someone on ignore really give a fuck about what that person might be?

How do I have emotional neediness problems? Because I was friends with someone from here on Facebook? That's retarded, I'm friends with a few people here. Explain the logic behind this. If you mean my feelings were hurt because of the no country thing then sure, I admit my feelings were hurt, that doesn't make me needy, I pretty much never talk to no country outside of these threads. I just fell into the trap of thinking we were buddies.

My politics are open, but whatever, I've been trying to find where I stand politically all my life. Not everybody can be some edgelord /pol/ faggot who spouts insane shit they admitted they would never say IRL. That's the hypocrisy of faggots like you, you think I wouldn't say IRL what I say here because you're projecting. You probably pretend to be a good little progressive IRL so nobody bothers you as you forge your career surrounded by cucks, and they buy it because you're a massive cuck yourself - just not on the left.

And where the fuck do you get that I'm a deadbeat dad? Also why did you claim that I sexually harass women here? Actually substantiate your bullshit.

I don't care if someone takes jabs at me based on things I've said, but your banter is 90% lying so it's just shit. Anything I've said about you is based on what others here have said about you. Your lying and elevation is proof that you're more emotionally fueled than you let on.

Because of anybody here Tech and I went the hardest at each other and the most often you stupid brainlet. The tables turned on Omni specifically because Tech and I started comparing our dealings with Omni. I didn't wait for Omni to get exposed, I was a part of it you fucking spastic lmao. The sole reason I held back on shitting on Omni was because I didn't want to sabotage anything Tech was working on in regards to him exposing Omni.

Believe me I was chomping at the bit to shit all over that loser. Again, your perceptions of events is always so warped and steeped in your lying and twisting lmao.

What are you on about Mr. Potato Head?

That you would be hurt even once from that kind of gossip, particularly when it's the kind of stuff you engage in yourself, is telling on its own. You don't get to say "But I only had a public internet emotional breakdown once, that doesn't count".

I don't talk politics because people generally don't ask me. When it does come up, I've never had a political discussion where I felt a need to lie about my views. And again, Mr. Kekistan talking about bringing /pol/ to UM is a good joke. My politics are very libertarian and largely inoffensive. Yours come from r/TheRedPill.

It's pretty clear from your tone and interests that you are not much of a father. Your first couple years here were spent heavily ranting about custody, divorce law, etc, and obviously a reflection of your own personal experiences. All the mentions of your son involve showing him your music collection or something similar; that reads to me like a guy that hangs out with him on occasion and fulfills all the legal requirements, but otherwise cares more about his hobbies. So I guess deadbeat dad is technically the wrong term. I apologize. Corrected would be to say that you are a deadbeat who is also a part-time dad.

That you would be hurt even once from that kind of gossip, particularly when it's the kind of stuff you engage in yourself, is telling on its own. You don't get to say "But I only had a public internet emotional breakdown once, that doesn't count".

I didn't say I wasn't a pussy for doing that, just that I don't agree that this means I'm needy.

I don't talk politics because people generally don't ask me. When it does come up, I've never had a political discussion where I felt a need to lie about my views. And again, Mr. Kekistan talking about bringing /pol/ to UM is a good joke. My politics are very libertarian and largely inoffensive. Yours come from r/TheRedPill.

Literally never used Reddit in my entire life. I'm not an Internet faggot like you, I'm very normie in where I post.

LZ7ERF7.jpg

It's pretty clear from your tone and interests that you are not much of a father. Your first couple years here were spent heavily ranting about custody, divorce law, etc, and obviously a reflection of your own personal experiences. All the mentions of your son involve showing him your music collection or something similar; that reads to me like a guy that hangs out with him on occasion and fulfills all the legal requirements, but otherwise cares more about his hobbies. So I guess deadbeat dad is technically the wrong term. I apologize. Corrected would be to say that you are a deadbeat who is also a part-time dad.

I just don't reveal much about my family life here. Certainly not going to waste my time justifying my fatherhood to a basement dwelling chronic masturbator and virgin who is so delusional and pathetic that all it took for someone he thinks he managed to avoid being manipulated by to in fact be manipulated was that they just pretended to be you by another name.

Not really sure how talking about divorce law (if I even did, your memory is notoriously warped) makes me a bad father. Especially since I was never married so likely I was just talking about it as a reaction to a story or something. Custody is a pain in the ass, again not sure how this makes me a shit father, and the reason all I've mentioned about my son is music I share with him is because that's the theme of this forum you brainlet. Those bits of info were music related.

I'm gonna stay awake at least a little longer to get my phone charged
But it's almost midnight here and I'm not going to be able to jump into the whole @HamburgerBoy vs @CiG thing until after I get some sleep

I didn't say I wasn't a pussy for doing that, just that I don't agree that this means I'm needy.

Literally never used Reddit in my entire life. I'm not an Internet faggot like you, I'm very normie in where I post.

I just don't reveal much about my family life here. Certainly not going to waste my time justifying my fatherhood to a basement dwelling chronic masturbator and virgin who is so delusional and pathetic that all it took for someone he thinks he managed to avoid being manipulated by to in fact be manipulated was that they just pretended to be you by another name.

Not really sure how talking about divorce law (if I even did, your memory is notoriously warped) makes me a bad father. Especially since I was never married so likely I was just talking about it as a reaction to a story or something. Custody is a pain in the ass, again not sure how this makes me a shit father, and the reason all I've mentioned about my son is music I share with him is because that's the theme of this forum you brainlet. Those bits of info were music related.

Ok, so you get your Kekistan memes and politics second-hand from Sargon podcasts instead of directly from the faucet. Reddit is about as normie as it gets btw.

I openly suggested that Talos was an Omni alt copying me, 4 months before he was ousted. Are you suggesting that if Talos didn't copy me, that I would have figured it out earlier? Because that makes basically no sense at all. But that entire sentence is rather lengthy and difficult to comprehend. All I'm seeing is that you're still upset over the whole Omni/no wainds thing and trying to project it onto me.

People that show their emotion in their politics typically do so because their beliefs are formed by specific life experiences. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, of course; victims of racism might be expected to be more sensitive to racial issues, victims of crime might be expected to be more pro-police or pro-2A, etc. It's just that in your case, the glove fits so evenly to the point that your entire persona your first year here was molded around MRA politics, calling people cucks, etc. It seems extremely unlikely to me that your politics on that issue aren't shaped by some personal bias/experience, particularly when you don't hold very strong/consistent beliefs on many other issues. I'm far from the only person on this forum to point out your obvious emotional side, btw.

Reddit is about as normie as it gets btw.

Shows what I know.

I openly suggested that Talos was an Omni alt copying me, 4 months before he was ousted. Are you suggesting that if Talos didn't copy me, that I would have figured it out earlier? Because that makes basically no sense at all. But that entire sentence is rather lengthy and difficult to comprehend. All I'm seeing is that you're still upset over the whole Omni/no wainds thing and trying to project it onto me.

Brainlet.

People that show their emotion in their politics typically do so because their beliefs are formed by specific life experiences. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, of course; victims of racism might be expected to be more sensitive to racial issues, victims of crime might be expected to be more pro-police or pro-2A, etc. It's just that in your case, the glove fits so evenly to the point that your entire persona your first year here was molded around MRA politics, calling people cucks, etc.

Searching now. First time I ever mentioned the MRA term was here in partial mockery of them. Then the next time seems to be Mort calling me one, so that's pretty funny if so much of the lies you spread about me are taken from Omni and Mort of all people. I am not a MRA, I think activism is for clowns, but like feminists they also make some decent points.

I also found that the time I talked about divorce and child support in my first year here was in reference to my own father who paid child support out the ass, then when he had custody of myself and my brother my mother didn't pay a dime.

You lie so much that it's actually becoming interesting taking these trips back through time to debunk your drivel.

Also I used the word cuck once in my first year here.

I'm far from the only person on this forum to point out your obvious emotional side, btw.

Who was the other person, Omni? :lol:

It seems extremely unlikely to me that your politics on that issue aren't shaped by some personal bias/experience, particularly when you don't hold very strong/consistent beliefs on many other issues.

Not true at all. I have a certain set of core beliefs and I've spent many years trying to find a label that best fits them. I realized more lately that labels are worthless.

Listening to Stockhausen and reading this cat fight. @Krigloch the Furious Sucks about your transmission. My car is on its last legs, but it made it through the most recent time I needed it over the summer. I'm hoping when I'm back in the country I can just ditch owning a car and the extra expenses that come along with it.

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal