The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My partner is trying to complete a formula-filled spreadsheet for the first time for work and I am internally screaming. Had to leave the room. To be fair I'm sure he'd feel the same if I decided to rebuild an engine.

What am I doing right now. Still jobless so I'm reading a Pynchon book and listening to contemporary classical.

Decided to go few days without beer as I feel kinda shit and also my main one started complaining about the copious amounts. The official 'dry' (what we call 'sunny') period is three days and this is the third day so it's going really well.

What is next in my life, well, I have a job interview on monday where I will do my best to succeed because it would kinda bring me back to my uni years being a laboratory rat and working with plants. But I really don't know much else about the job. What I know is that I'm getting nervous without a job, so my standards might be lowered.

Took LSD with the wife and we’re watching Sleepy Hallow. Xena was fucking with me too much.

This was a fun night. My wife is really annoying on acid but we had fun. I never knew there was a few episodes of Xena that go almost into Evil Dead rip off territory. Fucking ridiculously fun run of episodes.

(And yes I’m aware of the connections of Lucy Lawless, the Raimi’s and Bruce Campbell so calling it a rip off is probably unfair)

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Vegetating. The past month has been utterly exhausting and anxiety-filled between work and personal life, mostly work. Big deadline tomorrow, then I can slightly relax until another big deadline at the end of March, then I can maybe relax.

Save money delay gratification save money delay gratification save money delay gratification save money delay gratification

Vegetating. The past month has been utterly exhausting and anxiety-filled between work and personal life, mostly work. Big deadline tomorrow, then I can slightly relax until another big deadline at the end of March, then I can maybe relax.

Save money delay gratification save money delay gratification save money delay gratification save money delay gratification

Man! You were silent for a while. What are are up to? You still in Washington DC?

Packing for a ski vacation in Colorado. Didn't take the drug test so no legal weed for me, but should still be a good time.

Right now I'm in a bar
Slightly tipsy
With my cell phone charging while I'm reading and typing on the shit posting thread

Probably gonna lose my chances at ever being in the in-crowd because of this but I just got a couple tickets to see Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson this summer. Fucking good seats. Should be fun.

Reactions: Dak