The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That could just be a result of what I call "hairstylist flair" initially following a haircut. From what I can tell he is able to rock it, but in general ive never been a fan of the cut. Very few people can pull it off, with the rest just looking like morons. White people almost never pull it off without looking like white trash. Imo Asians can pull it off best, but something about the front of arg's cut seems slightly off.

That could just be a result of what I call "hairstylist flair" initially following a haircut. From what I can tell he is able to rock it, but in general ive never been a fan of the cut. Very few people can pull it off, with the rest just looking like morons. White people almost never pull it off without looking like white trash. Imo Asians can pull it off best, but something about the front of arg's cut seems slightly off.
i personally dont like the puffy mullet. Mine looks like this....

images

I thought you got rid of your mullet? And that guy definitely pulls it off. I still think it's kind of a dumb hairstyle.

i dont even know what a "dumb" hairstyle is tbh so yeah. I think it looks funny when puffy, bud badass when pulled off right.

But nah, i still have it. Just couldn't part ways with it .... yet.

Dumb hairstyle in that it hardly ever looks good. Makes most people look stupid. It mostly died out a long time ago for a good reason.

well i dont think haircuts make people "look dumb or stupid", unless it's one of these i guess...
398a75ec8570c8368eaa79c9bca29501.jpg

And who cares "what's in/out of fashion"? That's another thing i've NEVER payed attention to, and i'm pretty sure most people who sport mullets think likewise.

Good lord. I could not be dealing with that shit! Spiders and clowns are my only fears.

Seriously, what is wrong with clowns?! Why would any child want one of them anywhere near them? They’re fucking terrifying and the least inviting things ever.