The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fuuuuck meee, allergic asthma woke me up at 4AM and I just took a fifth shit since then, the sun is up now and I'm not even going back to bed, fuck this. I will have a beer and wade through this day like a zombie. Cuntfuck.

I'm going to some gypsy cultural thing in the afternoon with my woman, hopefully there will be beers occuring in the area.

rain happened today
filmed a vid of me and Artix goofing off in the rain that has not been posted yet
will post it in a couple of hours

I mixed Godiva chocolate liquer with Cherry Coke on ice and it was the most delicious goddamn mixed drink I've ever made for myself. Tastes like a Boston Cooler.

Fuck that hippy shit. Jump in the shower and steam for a while. Neti pot works as well, but some people can't handle it (personally I cant take do that shit). Then take some vitamin C and maybe some zinc for the immune system. If it doesnt get better, go for an antibiotic.

It's just garlic for fuck's sake. I once had a nasty flu/fever and it beat that in 3 days too. Far less effort than a neti pot. I have bad allergies/sinusitis so infections get stuck fast into my sinus and antibiotics don't stand much of a chance. The last time antibiotics did get rid of a sinus infection for me, it was a 2nd course of stronger ones that caused me to lose 7kg and not shit for a week. :lol:

At walmart with my girl. She's going to bake cakes with our roomate and Im going to get bitch alcohol because I dont like hard alcohol. Smirnoff Screwdrivers rule.

It's just garlic for fuck's sake. I once had a nasty flu/fever and it beat that in 3 days too. Far less effort than a neti pot. I have bad allergies/sinusitis so infections get stuck fast into my sinus and antibiotics don't stand much of a chance. The last time antibiotics did get rid of a sinus infection for me, it was a 2nd course of stronger ones that caused me to lose 7kg and not shit for a week. :lol:

My point is that breathing in the steam is probably going to be just as effective if you use garlic or not. I think just hanging out in the shower a little longer would be easier and just as effective. Feel free to use whatever works for you though.

For bad sinus infections a decent doc would probably give you a dose of prednisone as well as an antibiotic.

I picked some wild onions/garlic today because morels arent up yet... ramps are still small (wild leeks, whatever you want to call them) slim pickings here so far.

Making myself some tea in the office, reading up on some studies I need to go through.

Good to have an office again.

I dun goofed over the weekend, I don't remember a lot of it, I still feel like throwing up. What a waste of time.

Next weekend is easter though so four days of chill. We booked some hotel in some shithole and I'll just sit there and read and listen to music or something.

Took mescaline over the weekend. Really weird experience, different than LSD for sure. Made my stomach hurt really fucking badly when it was at its peak of affecting me, probably the longest hour of my life. Got caught in a time loop of walking to the bathroom, the bedroom, then back to the living room to watch Bones. My wife said I kept repeating this over and over but it was only from 6 to 7. Felt like an eternity.

Had a few moments of snapping back into reality completely, only for it all to melt away. I’m not sure I’d do it again but after that it became some ridiculous techno party that I ate a bunch of weird shit all evening and finally passed out around 3am.

Reactions: jimmy101