The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm about to install Football Manager 2008.

You know. A man's game.

There's no board. No dice. And lots of manly football shouting and screaming at the screen because your team's doing shit for no reason.

Arkham horror is a lot of fun because it is very hard even as a cooperative game with 3+ players. It is reminiscent of an RPG because you have sanity and stamina (hp) and you get items and skills. The best parts are having "encounters" where either good or bad (usually bad) things happen to you randomly at the end of each turn depending on where you are. Especially when you are in places like R'lyeh (hi CAIRATH!) or The Abyss it's terrifying.

coffeeblack6xobd4zp3.jpg

Bored, listening to music, and like many people it seems, drinking coffee.

I actually don't care to drink black coffee because I find it to be too sweet that way (maybe because I make it stronger?). A tiny bit of milk is perfect for me, and no sugar either. :)

Listening to Belphegor, Immolation and Rotting Christ in preparation for the concert a week from tonight. Been checking past setlists and myspace tracks so I know what they'll play. I obsess over that.

Eating McDonalds and watching the hockey channel. Going to continue my Halo 3 domination on Xbox Live in a few minutes.