The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I’ve just had to justify the exam grades I’ve given to each and every student in my exam classes to my head of department since obviously there will be no exams this year. It’s been really tough to try and not let personal bias get in the way.

I am not sure I like this system since the grades us teachers have given them will be sent off to exam boards to be moderated and then they can make changes to them without us knowing. We won’t then know if any have been changed until the students get their results. Which means I won’t be able to argue the case of changes that could happen I might disagree with since I won’t know. Which seems really unfair, since if I knew I could provide supporting evidence for the grade I think they deserve. But I understand that they’ve had to put this all together rather quickly and they are doing the best they can given the current situation.

Reactions: zerostatic
anyone know how i can switch this red bar back to blue?
YF8EBCF.png

EDIT: nvm, i got it.

Last edited:
Peppers I'm growing this year...
2 Bells
2 Mini Sweets
2 Jalapenos
3 Cayennes
1 Serrano
3 Sugar Rush Peaches (only one is in the ground so far)
2 Yellow Scotch Bonnets
2 Habaneros (only one is in the ground)
1 Red Ghost (not in the ground yet)
5 Darth Mauls (one is mini and questionable)
1 Apocalypse Scorpion
2 Yellow Moruga Scorpions
6 Carolina Reapers

So stoked for spicy stupidity!

Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark
I’m fostering all my fathers pepper plants this year too.

I have ~78 plants in the ground.

12 yellow habanero
6 Serrano
6 Thai chili
6 lemon drop
6 super chili

and whatever sweet peppers and Hungarian wax my dad brought me to plant. Work has slowed down a lot this year and I’m very happy to be doing my peppers again after not doing it for a few years.

I tend to avoid the super hot peppers @Krigloch the Furious plants because the time they’re ready to fruit, there’s too much of a frost risk. Would hate to look at plants for four months to see them die without a single pepper. I don’t have too much space inside so I’m stuck planting them in the ground for the most part. I really need to buy one of those little greenhouses.

Last edited:
dang, that's pretty good. That's going to be an ass load of habaneros
I started mine indoors in early January
Already have some decent sized Cayennes and a mini sweet
Can't wait to pick those fuckers

dang, that's pretty good. That's going to be an ass load of habaneros
I started mine indoors in early January
Already have some decent sized Cayennes and a mini sweet
Can't wait to pick those fuckers

I dry and/or can my habaneros so I always have use for them.

Reminds me of a few years ago nearly blinding myself with a chocolate habanero. Lol. I was preparing some for the dehydrator and wiped the side of my head close to my hairline. I sweat just enough that the oil crept into the corner of my eye as I continued working and BAM like Satan himself pissed in my eye. Had to strip naked, jump in the shower, and stand there facing the cool water, eyes open for like 20 minutes.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
I need to get a new job. I've grown increasingly disgruntled with my current one. For better or for worse, I may actually have to find a new job if I get fired from this one over a misunderstanding. One of my bosses is one of the nicest people on the planet, my other boss, on the other hand, I'm fairly certain is Satan in human form. I'll just have to see how things play out. This has been a shitty last couple of days for me...

Drinking some lovely Aldi cask wine, listening to Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats and reading this godawful shit cunt hell board full of horrible bastards
Yeah, the board's come down with a pretty bad case of TB.

Good to see you around man - I'll miss you when you finally give up on this shithole for good.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Yeah, the board's come down with a pretty bad case of TB.

Good to see you around man - I'll miss you when you finally give up on this shithole for good.

It’s not even a dumpster fire any more. It’s the whole landfill set ablaze. Doesn’t even feel like a metal forum anymore. If you want to actually be on a board that cares about metal, (especially new releases) Revelation of Doom is where everyone from the nwn boards migrated to, minus the political crap because they don’t allow it. I don’t post a ton there but it’s 1000x better to find new music.