The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

:D hahaha~
We were talking about this for a while, and it seemed right to put it into action. With April, we never got the marriage binded legally, just the ceremony. So it wasn't so much a "marriage" on paper.
This is the real deal. Between two people who at least somewhat have their shit together.

Reactions: CiG
I also made a new Facebook account to curate more towards community shit than wade through walls of memes and doom-scrolling. Have a coworker who helps run a fighting game community in Chattanooga, so I'm looking forward to finding time to get involved with that.

Reactions: CiG
I've got a couple of nieces who live near you @CiG, close to your age. Already have a dozen kids between them, so pre-made family On the dole so they'll always be home where you left them. You can have them free of charge providing you keep them.

I hope I never get married. I don't need to prove my loyalty with anything legally binding. I can just show how my album rankings posted on UM barely change across decades. I also get that other people's feelings can change drastically, and while lawyers may get involved in de facto relationships, I'd much rather they at least had the option to freely walk away.

I hope I never get married. I don't need to prove my loyalty with anything legally binding. I can just show how my album rankings posted on UM barely change across decades. I also get that other people's feelings can change drastically, and while lawyers may get involved in de facto relationships, I'd much rather they at least had the option to freely walk away.

No shame in that really - that was the biggest boon to my last relationship.

Went to a pancake dinner at an Episcopal church for Mardi Gras and Shrove Tuesday today! Its awesome to go to a church thats not raising pitchforks to gay or trans people!

Gonna go back tomorrow for Ash Wednesday.

This is such a crazy new experience for me.

Time zones?
Oh geez you're not one of those crack pots that think the world is round and we all live in a different part of the day are you?

i think yall call em crepes

78a84c86-4120-46a7-90ae-40c129715fd0-DutchPancakes.jpg