The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I OD'ed on pikelets when I used to deliver them. I'd take half a dozen packets in the truck with me and eat them all morning, same thing happened with hot cross buns. I quit that job back in 2006 and I still hate both.

At 2am you take what you can get for nothing and besides it's not easy to eat a pancake covered in jam, cream, whatever, while driving down country roads dodging pot holes and kangaroos.

Piklets, pancakes, fruit toast, crumpets and hot cross buns were brilliant trading goods. Half a dozen packets of piklets, a few packs of crumpets, some fruit toast and a few loaves of bread bought me a crate of milk, a tray of meat or a box of vegies. I barely had to shop for the years I drove that truck.

Fucking hot cross buns!! They used to be a 2, maybe 3, month a year thing leading up to Easter. Then about 15 years ago 'customer demand' forced the bakeries to have them in the shops from New Years day. Now the big bakeries have worked out if they take the cross off them they can sell them year round without the religious freaks getting upset that it's a Jesus bun.

We used to return 80% of the hot cross buns the sales reps ordered in January and February because no fuker would buy them that early in the year, but 'customer demand' still put them on the shelf for a week before we'd take them all back.

uni in staffordshire, eh

you mean, like.....

like that time......

phylactery worked at my school..........

200w.gif

found out today an ex died recently. hadn't spoken to her in over a decade and we parted on bad terms after a brief but intense relationship so idk how to feel about it tbh. she's been sick and relying on fundraisers for a long time by the looks of it so i guess i dodged a bullet getting out before all that shit.

Reactions: CiG
found out today an ex died recently. hadn't spoken to her in over a decade and we parted on bad terms after a brief but intense relationship so idk how to feel about it tbh. she's been sick and relying on fundraisers for a long time by the looks of it so i guess i dodged a bullet getting out before all that shit.
Very young! Sorry to hear that dude.