The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

To me this layout (dark style) seems more roomy. The info under the avatar is more spaced out I think. It makes most posts bigger but I think it's easier for old man eyes to read.
I think there is still a few options that could be done with some of the colour selections but that could also be old man eyes so I'll just change them locally on my screen and be done with it.
I also had to force Firefox back into using the proper English instead of telling me words like colour were always spelt wrong, but that's a minor issue that no doubt changed with a cache flush of the old site.

Reactions: dvzk-cece and CiG
That probably means you have multiple dictionaries installed in Firefox. I only have the one proper one here, so no such issue.

I've gotten used to the update and it is snappy indeed. I think the text is actually smaller on my screen, which is fine for my eyes. At the next zoom level up the font gets kinda ugly somehow, but old fuckers get what they're given.

@EspaDa You can change themes near the bottom left corner if you haven't found it yet.

I only got the casual (l)user subscription this year, it lack features but it comes at a budget price!

Starting my internet band's next song by recording some dorky vocals. Dunno if this one will take 6 years like the last one, but it'll be a hell of a wonky patchwork if we ever do see it to completion.

Reactions: CiG
Realizing how silly it is that so many Christian denominations exist. Still have pretty hard aesthetics tho, especially the Eastern Orthodoxy stuff.

On a related note to that: picked up a book by "heretic" and mystic Marguerite Porete - The Mirror of Simple Souls. Excited to read it asap.