The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Realizing how silly it is that so many Christian denominations exist. Still have pretty hard aesthetics tho, especially the Eastern Orthodoxy stuff.

On a related note to that: picked up a book by "heretic" and mystic Marguerite Porete - The Mirror of Simple Souls. Excited to read it asap.
Christianity itself is silly, all of the further silliness is just an extension lmao.

But the Old Testament and even some of the New Testament is pretty metal as well, especially from a lyrical standpoint. I see why Marduk and Funeral Mist draw so heavily from the Bible.

Reactions: dvzk-cece
Christianity itself is silly, all of the further silliness is just an extension lmao.

But the Old Testament and even some of the New Testament is pretty metal as well, especially from a lyrical standpoint. I see why Marduk and Funeral Mist draw so heavily from the Bible.
The Torah rules tbh. And I think Yeshua was a really cool anarchist and teacher. Dunno about calling him a messiah or whatever.

Was struggling a bit to find an identity for myself in my faith, but realized that its dumb and my personal connection to G-d or whatever isn't anyone elses business but mine. Just super into Abrahamic stuff in general.

I find churches to be messy and hate the overall "with us or against us" mentality, but I guess that goes for religion in general.

I think he got upset with someone, but don't remember who or why.
Did Hamburgerboy ragequit or just disappear up his own arse?