The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

i think yall call em crepes

78a84c86-4120-46a7-90ae-40c129715fd0-DutchPancakes.jpg

Don't the French call these crepes?

Hey motherfuckers, I'll probably be MIA around here for a little while. The wife and I had a fucking baby last weekend, so I'm up to my ears in dirty diapers, burp rags, and breast milk. Never in my life have I seen so many bodily fluids just sloshing all over the damn house. Maybe one day I'll feel like a real human again. Until then, try not to burn the place down.

SIzHPaV.gif

I swear @Bourbon also had a kid recently or am I tripping?
Yep! Haha.

Our son was born in late 2021. He just started walking about a month ago and now does shit like running to the trash can and trying to eat garbage. Good times.

Reactions: CiG
Bad ending inbound.

my wife never knew her father. Her mother never knew who her father was. She’s spent her life being denied by “potential fathers” Today after months of research and thru a couple different dna testings we found him. Turns out he was a family friend and was killed in a car crash when my wife was 3. His parents have also passed.

we solved a bit of a mystery but also realized her father never knew of her existence and neither did her grandparents. Such a sad outcome for my wife and now our daughter.

I was working on recording earlier, and I've got most of the parts done for a 14 minute song. I just need to have my bandmate do bass and vocals, in addition to my own vocals that I'll be redoing. It'll certainly help to figure out what all the lyrics are gonna be.

I was working on recording earlier, and I've got most of the parts done for a 14 minute song. I just need to have my bandmate do bass and vocals, in addition to my own vocals that I'll be redoing. It'll certainly help to figure out what all the lyrics are gonna be.

That's good, I got like 200 songs written and most of them are between 3:30 and 4:30 and we only got a couple above 5 mins, I think I got 1 that is 8 Mins. If we put Guitar Solos in it that will be another 30 seconds on average. I write the Vocal parts first and most songs will be formed around the Vocals, I only wrote a couple songs to some riffs