The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

447655619_f30079ce61.jpg

yeah, I sleep about 3 hours a night and around 16 at the weekend. I also pull an all-nighter an average of once a fortnight. Once I tried pulling two in a row, but that was just painful.

Working my way through Lucretius' proofs, and inspired by such metaphysical matters, I decided to take a break and listen to Darkspace II.

yeah, I sleep about 3 hours a night and around 16 at the weekend. I also pull an all-nighter an average of once a fortnight. Once I tried pulling two in a row, but that was just painful.

Once in high school I attempted to stay awake as long as possible just for the hell of it. I lasted four days and three nights before I succumbed.

Once I went for a fortnight using the following pattern at night:

stay awake for 2 hours
cat nap for 15 mins
another 2 hours awake
15 mins more...
...and so on and so forth.

I got up to date with all my work, finished writing a 40k codex, leveled a WoW character to 70 and finished painting an army, but, goddamn, I felt so shit for the entire period.

That's the problem.

I have very little self-control. Once I go to sleep, I can't wake up. 15 minutes is all I can cope with.

Drinking.

But I'm annoyed.
I was creating a giant tower of Carling boxes in one of our kitchens' windows. Which are huge.
Eventually, I was hoping to block out the light. But someones fucking thrown them all out.
A whole weeks worth of "effort" in the damn wheelie bin.

Maybe this week I'll just build a robot costume for myself. ;oo

Yeah.