The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm checking out the new Celestia album "Frigidiis Apotheosia..." and trying to decide whether I like it or not.

The album has some good moments but seems to be quite average overall, and the troll-tastic vocals aren't doing it much help either.

ACT>SAT. It doesn't weigh math so heavily compared to other skills, which is preferable since reading based skills have far more value in college and in life than math skills do, barring a few professions.

I never actually took the SAT, but I had a 32 on the ACT, and that was held back by my math score, which was still quite a bit above average.

Drinking water. I worked atleast 40 hours friday,saturday and sunday sick as hell. I have that itch in my throat that makes you cough compelling you to try and cough harder:erk:. I drank 2 twelve packs last night with a friend and did not call in to check my schedule sunday night and woke up sick as hell this morning and was thinking what if I had to work at 6 in the morning and just called in around 7 and luckily did not have to work because would have been either fired or kicked off my schedule for awile and that would have sucked.

I had this most bizarre work dream last night. I'm sitting at a computer looking at naked females not realizing my surroundings and glance sidways and noticed am in the dining room at my job and everyone is eating and also coming and going and am clicking off my sites as fast as possible:zombie:

Feeling abit rough after a good night out.

Continued my run of not throwing up at a party.

And was weak and bought a bird a pint because she said "Joe. Pint?"
"Money?"
"Pint?" and pulled down her top enough to see the majority of her boobs.

Was pretty awesome night all round tbh.