The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That's pretty sick, dude.

2770997084tvchrishansenho6.jpg

That guy looks like this guy [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU]this guy[/ame]

God damn you UM and your inability to just display links and not automatically show videos in threads.

Pissed cuz I can't hang out with my friend I haven't seen for a while tonight. My parents are going somewhere and my dad refuses to bring my sister to get minded by someone else. She's 11 ffs, I shouldn't have to stay home with her anymore. :erk:

My sister's 16 and my parents still make my brother or I stay home with her if they're not going to be home at night.

I'm finally beginning to recover from the hell which that stomach virus caused me for the past 24 hours. I'm pretty sure I picked up either by eating some raw cookie dough or a WaWa cheese steak yesterday. In light of this I think it's time for my first official spin of Morbid Angel's Blessed Are The Sick.

Mothing. A girlfriend I know came over and seem really into me again and am pretty sure she broke up with another boyfriend she is dating and they dated for awile and they never did it. She is starting to get on me about cigs and said I would be so much hotter if I did not smoke. My new job is getting me to cut back on smoking and I told her for now will try and smoke less or lights. She is prude and am hopng to atleast get to make out and feel her up. I really miss the times when she would make me lick things off her fingers even when she new I did not like what it might be and could get me to anyways, she's the type of chick where if you did not mess up nd did everything she asked waiting on her hand in foot getting between her legs she would make you lick her asshole to see if she would do it. She loves her ass and knows how much I do. It's so hot when she stands up playing guitar hero in front of you and I et to look at her ass which is just beautiful and I could just stare at it forever and she has a naval piercing and the most amazing flat sexy stomach. I really need to start showing her again how much I like everything about her especially when her hair is down it kills me and just try harder.

Mothing.

I think from now on whenever I type out something that turns out to be just a really long and unfocused paragraph, I'm going to start it by saying "Mothing."

Randomly banging my hand on the table. I'm starting to not feel it and typing with one hand is hard while doing it.

Wow that song is fun for dancing like a retard to. I'd never seen the guy who sang it before.
Death Delirium:

wow. um... but what about your own ego? I just don't get all that stuff. .