The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Mothing. A girlfriend I know came over and seem really into me again and am pretty sure she broke up with another boyfriend she is dating and they dated for awile and they never did it. She is starting to get on me about cigs and said I would be so much hotter if I did not smoke. My new job is getting me to cut back on smoking and I told her for now will try and smoke less or lights. She is prude and am hopng to atleast get to make out and feel her up. I really miss the times when she would make me lick things off her fingers even when she new I did not like what it might be and could get me to anyways, she's the type of chick where if you did not mess up nd did everything she asked waiting on her hand in foot getting between her legs she would make you lick her asshole to see if she would do it. She loves her ass and knows how much I do. It's so hot when she stands up playing guitar hero in front of you and I et to look at her ass which is just beautiful and I could just stare at it forever and she has a naval piercing and the most amazing flat sexy stomach. I really need to start showing her again how much I like everything about her especially when her hair is down it kills me and just try harder.

It's like a terrible Penthouse forum with no climax.

Mothing.

I think from now on whenever I type out something that turns out to be just a really long and unfocused paragraph, I'm going to start it by saying "Mothing."

Randomly banging my hand on the table. I'm starting to not feel it and typing with one hand is hard while doing it.

Wow that song is fun for dancing like a retard to.

Wow, you people sound more intoxicated than I am right now.

That's one of the reasons why playing favourite tracks to a friend is awful. You have to just sit there and wait while they fail to get into it at all.

Just woke up, thanks to my alarm. My fucking roommate was up until 2 AM typing smilies. It's a fucking record! I nearly snapped as I tried to fall asleep amidst the bright glow of his computer screen and the CONSTANT TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE. Jesus Christ, I know he had a New Media project to work on, but every 10 seconds he would respond to that one person he talks to all the fucking time.

I got my revenge this morning by letting my alarm ring nice and long, which woke him up, and now I'm typing loud as possible. In fact, I'm going to type some smilies as a tribute to his failure at life.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I typed about ten times as many smilies as this, but had to edit them or else the fucking vbulletin wouldn't let it be posted.

if its pissing you off that much, just ask him not to do it.

if he persists, wait until he leaves the room and change his boot options so his hard drive(s) don't load on startup and watch as he desperately tries to work out what is wrong. I did that to my brother once, he went for three days before taking it into a repair shop and being told he needed a new hard drive. He nearly killed me when I told him what I'd done, but at least I did so before he splashed out £100 on a new HD and having it installed.

Checking a work firewall for rules. Oh and I fucking hate work. I'd really prefer to be a beach bum, drink good coffee all day, go to the pub and see hot beach girls all fucking night, go to gigs. Did I mention that I hate work?

Mothing. A girlfriend I know came over and seem really into me again and am pretty sure she broke up with another boyfriend she is dating and they dated for awile and they never did it. She is starting to get on me about cigs and said I would be so much hotter if I did not smoke. My new job is getting me to cut back on smoking and I told her for now will try and smoke less or lights. She is prude and am hopng to atleast get to make out and feel her up. I really miss the times when she would make me lick things off her fingers even when she new I did not like what it might be and could get me to anyways, she's the type of chick where if you did not mess up nd did everything she asked waiting on her hand in foot getting between her legs she would make you lick her asshole to see if she would do it. She loves her ass and knows how much I do. It's so hot when she stands up playing guitar hero in front of you and I et to look at her ass which is just beautiful and I could just stare at it forever and she has a naval piercing and the most amazing flat sexy stomach. I really need to start showing her again how much I like everything about her especially when her hair is down it kills me and just try harder.

Why on earth does every barely-post-pubescent sexually frustrated early 20s person feel the need to type exhaustingly long sentences which rarely make sense?