The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just woke up, thanks to my alarm. My fucking roommate was up until 2 AM typing smilies. It's a fucking record! I nearly snapped as I tried to fall asleep amidst the bright glow of his computer screen and the CONSTANT TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE. Jesus Christ, I know he had a New Media project to work on, but every 10 seconds he would respond to that one person he talks to all the fucking time.

I got my revenge this morning by letting my alarm ring nice and long, which woke him up, and now I'm typing loud as possible. In fact, I'm going to type some smilies as a tribute to his failure at life.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I typed about ten times as many smilies as this, but had to edit them or else the fucking vbulletin wouldn't let it be posted.

Oh, man! You just reminded me of something I was going to do for a friend. He also hated his old roommate, and he wanted to think of something to do to him when the time came to move out.

The idea, which we sadly ended up not doing because I was busy, was to have me go there to help my friend "move out". In actuality, I was there to bother his roommate just by hanging out with him all day (since he also never left the room) and just act like as annoying and offensive as I could (without it being obvious that I was doing it on purpose). Some ideas where:

- I would be just fucking fascinated by all of his stuff and want to touch everything and ask him about everything he owned, like a child would do.
- Sit on his bed and eat chips loudly and sloppily.
- Make tons of immature jokes / comments, laugh very loudly at them.
- Insist that he let me teach him a few of my secret handshakes.
- Accidentally knock a lot of stuff over. A lot.
- Get very easily offended.

And so on.

She is prude and am hopng to atleast get to make out and feel her up.

she's the type of chick where if you did not mess up nd did everything she asked waiting on her hand in foot getting between her legs she would make you lick her asshole to see if she would do it. She loves her ass and knows how much I do.

I really need to start showing her again how much I like everything about her especially when her hair is down it kills me and just try harder.

:erk:

Someone needs to take this man's internet connection away, for his own sake. He's clearly not mentally capable of understanding how much he's embarrassing himself.

Just woke up, thanks to my alarm. My fucking roommate was up until 2 AM typing smilies. It's a fucking record! I nearly snapped as I tried to fall asleep amidst the bright glow of his computer screen and the CONSTANT TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE-TYPEE. Jesus Christ, I know he had a New Media project to work on, but every 10 seconds he would respond to that one person he talks to all the fucking time.

I got my revenge this morning by letting my alarm ring nice and long, which woke him up, and now I'm typing loud as possible. In fact, I'm going to type some smilies as a tribute to his failure at life.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I typed about ten times as many smilies as this, but had to edit them or else the fucking vbulletin wouldn't let it be posted.

Tell him to buy a quieter keyboard. That would solve most of the problem without the need for starting some kind of passive-agressive war in the room.

if its pissing you off that much, just ask him not to do it.

if he persists, wait until he leaves the room and change his boot options so his hard drive(s) don't load on startup and watch as he desperately tries to work out what is wrong. I did that to my brother once, he went for three days before taking it into a repair shop and being told he needed a new hard drive. He nearly killed me when I told him what I'd done, but at least I did so before he splashed out £100 on a new HD and having it installed.

:lol: That's awesome. I have to remember this for future use.

Just got back from my Roman History prelim, which I think I did well on. I had to write 3 short essays on Polybius, Cato and Gaius Gracchus (aka RFK).

Listening to Neuraxis and trying to summon the energy to write an essay. I fear to be successful will require alcohol.

Tell him to buy a quieter keyboard. That would solve most of the problem without the need for starting some kind of passive-agressive war in the room.

Or in a more agressive way, wait till he goes to the bathroom, heft up the keyboard, smack him around the head when comes back, and stands over his fallen body screaming "STOP USING A FUCKING TYPEWRITER FATTY"