The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I said I was not going to post.. damn it

I'm not depressed about females lately. I hung out with a girfriend of mine last night who is smoking hot. I know a few females into me and need to make some moves soon.

I think your depressed over females because you want a girlfriend to date and when meeting a female want to date them right away. I noticed a few times you met a chick and it seemed like you did not really know her asking her out on a date. I'm different in sense.

I want to be friends with girls and not have the restriction. I don't want to date or revolve around a female. I think this female julie likes me and is the only female i've ever talked to that could probably change that.

I generally want to hang out with a girl not bring her on a date and having her be my girlfriend as in 'dating'.

Dont worry about it bro.
You may not be into this :new age: crap as some people call it, but herbs and massages and teas can be quite helpful. they can help you get over everything.
If you indeed want to know more about this, PM me.

P.s.My moms crazy with that kinnda shit. I always thought it odd, but no its part of me haha.

Man i wish speed was'nt so bad for you! Satyricon's Rebel Extravaganza used to be unbelievable when your on the whizz, especially The Scorn Torrent and Supersonic Journey!I'm to old for that now unfortunately :(

Mainly the people concerned with it not the drug itself,i was ok with it but when i came home from an ACDC concert to find my entire cd collection missing i pulled the pin on it!!Fucking losers!I got my cd's back though!

Not walking to the dining hall in this weather so I'll have my weekend breakfast of a muffin, an apple and instant coffee. And no work today, either so I have all day to catch up on all the reading, writing and translating I've been assigned.

Not going to my first class because it snowed like a motherfucker and still is and I'm tired. And I get a free absence so why not.

W00T, class cutters unite. I'll be [read: I plan to be] catching up on some reading I've been putting off today as well.

females females

females female

female.female female

Yeah that's actually just your post with every word other than female or females edited out.

You sound like some kind of warrior alien viking type than goes on a rape and pillage on earth every 300 years.

I think you're too desperate to get laid without the use of a prostitute. Just my honest opinion.

W00T, class cutters unite. I'll be [read: I plan to be] catching up on some reading I've been putting off today as well.

Classes running on schedule at BCCC. :erk: We didn't get that much snow (first significant snow of the year, though), but it's pretty icy. Enough so that I don't want to drive down there, but the class I have today is American National Government, which is a pretty interesting course these days, and so I don't want to miss it. Decisions, decisions.

If only I had the ability to teleport.