The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Apparently they're making 'Lost' as a game.
Also, the release date of Spore has been announced. september! woo fucking hoo. It'll probably be delayed again.
Also, rumours say duke nukem forever is out sometime this year. I doubt the apocalypse will arrive so soon.

Apparently they're making 'Lost' as a game.
Also, the release date of Spore has been announced. september! woo fucking hoo. It'll probably be delayed again.
Also, rumours say duke nukem forever is out sometime this year. I doubt the apocalypse will arrive so soon.

There have been at least two Lost games already. I don't think either of them were based directly on the events taking place during the show, though.

Really? Bizarre.
Anyway... the graphics on this one are meant to be stunning (crysisian) but the voice-overs utter shite. You play as a photographer who gets on the island somehow and has lost his memory.

Trying to get my Itunes library from one computer to the other, and having no success. I clicked "save library" and saved it onto a flash drive, I tried to import it into my itunes and it said I couldn't recognize it. The Library document is xml, so I have no idea what do with it.

I have 1,001 songs.

I dunno if you'd call that small, most kids at my school have 200 songs at the most.

Go to New England Death Fest

Checking it out...
The band names are absolutely horrible. Sexcrement? Come on...
Listening on the mindspace. Sexcrement sound okay, but really, really generic.
Considering...prices really reasonable. $35 for 2 days?
But there's no way I'm going for 2 days - not going down and back twice, and not staying in Providence. 1 day is like $30 at the door, which is fine...i dunno, though. Too many concerts over april vacation - Dimmu/Behemoth, Gigantour, and then there'll be Maiden coming up, and a Priest tour in the not-so-distant future. I'm hoping to build my own guitar this summer, which will require significant amounts of cash...
Thanks for the recommendation, though.

So you'd rather see Dimmu Borgir than Malignancy? Sad

I can get to the Dimmu concert, I can't spend 2 days in providence. I would like to go. But can't.
And also, yeah, personal preference. Not really huge on brutal death (although Malignancy sounded pretty good).