The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Checking it out...
The band names are absolutely horrible. Sexcrement? Come on...
Listening on the mindspace. Sexcrement sound okay, but really, really generic.
Considering...prices really reasonable. $35 for 2 days?
But there's no way I'm going for 2 days - not going down and back twice, and not staying in Providence. 1 day is like $30 at the door, which is fine...i dunno, though. Too many concerts over april vacation - Dimmu/Behemoth, Gigantour, and then there'll be Maiden coming up, and a Priest tour in the not-so-distant future. I'm hoping to build my own guitar this summer, which will require significant amounts of cash...
Thanks for the recommendation, though.

I'll meet you at the Palladium for Dimmu/Behemoth/Keep of Kalessin.

So today I got screwed over. A team mate (that I have never gotten along with) told the coach that I didn't make the 2 minute mile time yesterday. Instead of talking with me about it, he makes me run it again today. Fucking bullshit, that's 8 miles in four days plus catching drills

Can I join you?

It will be up to my folks. I already plan to bring at least one friend down from Orono. We'd be staying overnight at my house in Boston after the show, and I haven't asked my parents if I can do that. I'm sure they'll let one or two friends stay over. I'll ask them once I see them Friday night.

Im hating Illinois politicians.
They are destroying the building at NIU that the shooting took place in, and putting another one up. Fucking stupid, and a waste of money.
The Anti-gun jackasses of this state make California look good :zombie:

Picking 'hot pink' powder out of my ears and nose. Damn job sometimes...
wtf does that even mean :lol: