The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just came home from school. My class (11th grade) and the 10th graders went to the movies to watch Vardan Hovhannisyan's "A Story of People in War and Peace", it was about Kharabagh war against Azeris. Then we met 2 of the actors and the director. I have to admit that im proud to be an Armenian.

About to make my father get me food because I have no goddamned money :(. Poor college student living at home ftw (sometimes but ftl sometimes also).

Also just got some nice stuff in the mail.

Posting these pics of my new CD so people here can pay me 7 bucks for it if these pictures/my Myspace samples convince them.

necromimeticviews001.jpg

necromimeticviews002.jpg

necromimeticviews003.jpg

Yes, 7 bucks. I also have some other stuff available if people want other things by me, I can cut you a deal on them. The 7 dollars includes postage anywhere in the US. If you're outside of the US, please contact the label if you want one (Scarbox Records in Italy).

Watching the second episode of Breaking Bad. This show is pretty awesome so far.
I watched the first episode on AMC (American Movie Classics) and I really enjoyed it. I haven't had the chance to catch it again though.

Chapters 16-18 :p
Settlement of the west, end of the indians, industrialization, urbanization, rise of the middle class, changing economy, etc...

1865-1910ish
Most boring part if US history tbh

Great artwork and some very awesome evil noise. I'll buy a copy next Friday if you can hold one for me. Although I'm not really sure of a context where I would listen to it regularly, a noise album would make a nice addition to the collection and I'll support your project.

I was joking. Imitating my parents' response, actually.
The art is badass, btw.
It says on the myspace that you only use computers for cutting, editing, etc...how do you make the noise?