The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Once I am done working on my demo with a friend, we play in a post-rock band, I am going to start on my noise-y drum and bass prjects. Drum machines and overdrive pedals and the likes. VERY COOL!

Listening to Ribspreader on myspace. I do not normally listen to DM, but I'm finding this rather enjoyable. I'll take a few days to listen a couple more times, but I think I may have to purchase some of their work.

Might only be offered here in the states. It's a channel that shows movies (and some original programming like Mad Men and Breaking Bad)

Yeah I download my television so it doesn't matter if it's available here or not. I was just wondering if there are any other good shows from that channel. Mad Men?

I've been to Boston a couple times. Once when I was younger and then a few years ago I went to a Redsox game.

Anyways, watching the storm.

Boston is an amazing city. Seriously.

I hadn't noticed.
I guess it's better than shittier cities, but people drive like assholes, people are assholes, and we have the most obnoxious sports fans in the world, combined with the highest concentration of bars.

Anyhoo...
just got back from taking the SAT. I feel like a dumbfuck for wasting my time with all those practice tests. The thing was a joke. I had ample time to answer every question and check over my answers repeatedly. There were maybe 3 math questions that took me more than 30 seconds, and none that took more than a minute and a half. There were maybe 5 reading questions that took longer than it took to read the question, mostly because all the choices sucked.

Any other AMC recommendations? I've never heard of this channel before.
Besides this show AMC is a shitty channel. I think this is their first original program. I did watch a Death Wish marathon on it one day. That was kind of surreal after 6 hours.

Boston is an amazing city. Seriously.
werd son

Anyhoo...
just got back from taking the SAT. I feel like a dumbfuck for wasting my time with all those practice tests. The thing was a joke. I had ample time to answer every question and check over my answers repeatedly. There were maybe 3 math questions that took me more than 30 seconds, and none that took more than a minute and a half. There were maybe 5 reading questions that took longer than it took to read the question, mostly because all the choices sucked.
Told you bro