The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

yeah, shes hot. not as hot as hermione though. i <3 her.

i love luna's personality though. really quirky. i hope she continues to be a significant character in the rest of the movies
~gR~

Hermione's rather ugly compared to Luna. I was just hypnotized by her beauty. My dream is to meet a girl like her...who's into metal.

oh well, hermione is still my trve love

edit: luna is quite attractive, yes. especially the eyes and pale skin and hair
~gR~

You look for a girl who is...cute and into the things you're into.

Well. That's a unique way to go about it.

Listening to music. I can't find my name tag and my boss is going to flip out tomorrow. He will flip out on people if their tie is lose. I can't find my time card either and never bothered to memorize the number and once you lose it have to pay ten dollars for another one and always keep it in my wallet.:mad:. I hate when donald is around because he's waiting for you to do something wrong for example like having to many plates and glasses on a tray. We get 5,6 hundred people in the grand view room in the morning and have 4 people so what the fuck are we suppose to do if we did not stack the trays we would get buried you asshole.

I got 25 mins. Having done 6 of them really helped.
It was odd - the prompt definitely made me think they were looking for a condemnation of communism.
lol same. I wrote about how the Soviet Union failocausted. I think I got a 750 on it.

Hermione's rather ugly compared to Luna. I was just hypnotized by her beauty. My dream is to meet a girl like her...who's into metal.
Dude she is like 12