The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

just quit my band...awkward times ahead, since we're all good friends, have classes with each other daily, and are going to some shows together in the near future

Playing Shakuhachi, waiting for my dad to bring home the ink cartridge so I can finish my damn science poster.

what did you band play,stylistically?
any recordings?

Started as thrash...then switched over to power metal (when I wasn't there...). We wrote enough riffs for a full album, but we didn't complete a single song for various reasons...we couldn't get the verse + chorus riffs with lyrics...etc. Also, we didn't have a decent vocalist. Or a drummer, although we did have pretty much all the best drum programs. It was ridiculous.
I'm actually kind of happy...it wasn't going well, and it wasn't much fun. This gives me more time to focus on what up till now have been side projects...One is what happens when you put Venom, Bathory, Morbid Angel, Black Sabbath, and Celtic Frost in a blender and then remove the talent. The other is thrash. I've written songs for each (which will hopefully soon be recorded and a link will be provided). Assuming my friend lets me use his recording stuff (which isn't a safe assumption - he can be an asshole sometimes), a Winterfell EP will be completed soon.

In answer to your question, all we've got is the bare bones of one song that was never finished, and a tape of a bunch of random riffs from way back, which if you really want for some reason, I could send to you.

sorry for epic rant

My CD/Tape/Record player came today. Shitty speakers, will get new ones. Listening to Soulside Journey right now.

Just watched the first couple episodes of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Confused because suddenly Sarah Michelle Gellar has a sister who's way hotter than her (NO! CRUSH PEDO THOUGHTS!). But it still has Alyson Hannigan, so it's all good.