The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yes. God she is cute.

Question: It's not pedophilic if I'm only a year older than she was in the first season, right?

Just got home from baseball practice followed by a parent meeting. Then had some Sonic with my dad. It sucked. And I haz headache.

Watching Aftermath: Population Zero on the National Geographic channel, which is remarkably similar to the Discovery channel's After People. There are tons of inconsistencies between the two.

Didn't go to school today, since i have Mathematics and Biology tests. Listening to Marduk, and planning on studying Physics test for tomorrow.

Just woke up, about to have breakfast, and trying to plan a productive day. By Monday I've got three chapters of Cicero to translate, 5 more pages of an Honors paper to write, a few pages of Thomas Aquinas to read, the first couple chapters of a book for MultiCultural.

I think I'll read Aquinas first, then translate.

I just had a beer and lunch and I am a bit lazy ATM, but I'll head home in a minute and have a cigarette on my way. I don't smoke a lot but I really enjoy it when I do.

I'll report tomorrow homos. Weed and girls FTMFW.

Tonight:
Greys > I > other homos (including you)

Tommorow:
I with the chick > Greys > homos, you etc

Comprende?

Just bought No Country For Old Men, I'll be watching it tonight!

I haven't seen it, but I know I'll love it, just from friends' recommendations and the fact that Coens directed it. I'm fuckin' stoked.

Perhaps someday I shall read the book as well.

Scanning UM and going to work in about 20 minutes. I have double shifts for three days straight:mad:. We're packing 1200 canadian's tonight and they are slobs. :cry: