The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I went to court to fight a ticket today. It was thrown out, so that's nice.

Yesterday, me and two friends went to the beach with three twelves of Yuengling. Me and one other kid are twenty-one, but our other friend wasn't. A cop came by on his little ATV and fuckin' took us up to his office. He didn't "ding" me and the other 21 year old (to use his exact words) but he did give my underage friend, whom he saw holding a beer, a ticket for fucking 270 bucks.

Don't the cops understand that drinking underage during Spring Break is basically legal? :Smug:

Oh yeah, and they took all the rest of the beer. Everyone else on the beach was drinking fuckin' Natty Ice. I'm guessing they singled us out for our quality.

Yesterday, me and two friends went to the beach with three twelves of Yuengling. Me and one other kid are twenty-one, but our other friend wasn't. A cop came by on his little ATV and fuckin' took us up to his office. He didn't "ding" me and the other 21 year old (to use his exact words) but he did give my underage friend, whom he saw holding a beer, a ticket for fucking 270 bucks.

Don't the cops understand that drinking underage during Spring Break is basically legal? :Smug:

Oh yeah, and they took all the rest of the beer. Everyone else on the beach was drinking fuckin' Natty Ice. I'm guessing they singled us out for our quality.

White rum +water bottles=scott free

A man who does not enjoy rum is dead inside.

:lol: I do enjoy Rum, but on the beach I like it in something else, like a Pina Colada or something. Pina Colada Floaters are fucking awesome; pina colada and double shot of dark rum. I don't enjoy just drinking straight rum in the burning sun. I prefer a cold brewskie, or a cold beverage.

Rum's good if you live in the cold, or catch the flu or something.