The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

i drink heavily!

how many of you are underage though? i aint gettin caught serving booz to minors! so you best stay out of my bottle of captain.
~gR~

Well, I don't smoke very much and when I do, it's when I've been drinking heavily and I'm around people who smoke.

I drink heavily a few nights a week, but I really don't give a shit. I'd do it at the death fest anyway (if I end up going)

lol, bummer

yeah, i plan on doing most of the drinking at the fest too. thats if they have a full bar, and not just a beer garden outside with the food vendors

np opeth
~gR~

just finished my cd list at UM. now i need to finish adding the vinyl and DVDs. but i have to wait until i get home to do it. i cant remember every little 7" ive got...
~gR~

Necuratul sent me a compilation of NWOBHM songs and I listened to it. My favorites were Persian Risk - Riding High, Jaguar - Axe Crazy, Cloven Hoof - Gates of Gehenna and Venom - Warhead

EDIT: I am sworn to secrecy

Eating yogurt/Watching the news

I just found out I'm going to be working in Short Hills for a couple weeks building some rich fuck a wine cellar. I'm going to have to steal some CD's from Nec and pay a visit to HBM while I'm out there.

I'm heading to the Union in an hour to see a professional comedian named Dan Kinno. Anyone here heard of him? He's from Canada I believe.

Drinking Smirnoff which is apparently a girly drink. :)

smirnoff and cigs go together perfect.