The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm currently in the process of writing two separate novels about racial relations and the internet, the first titled Nigga Stole My Bike!: The White Experience and the Perpetuation of the Black Indoctrination into Criminality in the Digital Age, the other being "At Least I Got Chicken": A Case Study in the Black Experience in MMORPGs.

On the internet, it's never safe to assume someone's joking about bondage. And this is a metal site, not a bondage site.

That said, I'd table time her.

My friend at school does that if I mention Judas Priest. Grr

still a good song.

I have a friend who walks a dog on friday. So after school every friday last year me and him and another friend would walk home together and we'd be like "you wanna hang out?" and he'd say "no, I have to walk a dog" and then we'd be like "walkin' the dog, walkin' the dog"

Good times.

Waiting for Children of Dune to stream so I can watch it.

Its four fucking hours long though, not sure if I can be arsed.

Other than that, screwing around on Cubase.

Stabbing Sandisk for creating mp3 players that don't work. Hoping Best Buy will allow me to return this POS I bought.

yeah, mine failed, got an ipod video now tho :)

listening to music, actualy posting on this forum again, and looking to see if anything good is on tv.

i just railed my head in the shower. i found an old Snot album so i threw it in. then i started headbanging and got to rowdy and hit my head on the little shelf in there. almost knocked over my beer.