The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

being drunlk hooray. I have always wanted to partake in some drunken postiong. I am afraid i do not have anything funny to say however. I can say though that Hour of 13 Rules! Hooray.,

I would, but my real life gets in the way, and if I stick around for too long at a time I can see threads get re-re-re-re-reborn time and time again like some retarded metal version of the fucking Dhali Llama. Or something.

Anyway, Im listening to Acid Reign - The Fear and watching my 4 year old play Metal Slug on Xbox live.

He can't spell his name yet, but he can complete the game. Hardcore.

I am going upstairs to listen to hour of 13 and pee and proably pass out. good day to you all. Wow, that was my best spelling yet. typing is becomeing easier the more I do it. Anyway, but Hour of 13 and listen to it. It rules pretty hard.

Error. For every used CD you buy from ebay, they send a food stamp back to the band members.

It's no coincidence that Crowbar back catalogue sales have been brisk.

Don't you buys CDs used on eBay? That in no way helps the band

That's not the point. The point is that no copy of Chaotica at any time upon purchase benefitted the band in any way. When I buy used CD's on eBay (and they aren't always used), at least they were at one time bought to benefit the band that released them.